XII

|Violent Nature|

__

Seungkwan sighed with hot breath. It was time. After so long of waiting and longing for Vernon, he'd finally have him. On him, touching him all over, biting, tugging, ripping, thrusting. Anything Vernon wanted. Anything.

Seungkwan pushed his head back, his body was starting to get hot. His chest moved up and down while sweat buds formed on his skin. Although, he was flushed because of lust. He also seemed to be developing a bit of a fever.

His strain was far too much these past few days. Due to his injuries, he was unable to move very much and he was fatigued most of the day. He hadn't ever experienced such things before so he wasn't able to take care of himself accordingly.

He skipped meals, unable to consume blood or just not wanting to. Which caused him to get worst and slowed down the healing process.

But regardless of his bad condition, he was still excited to have Vernon here. All of his attention was on him.

He had been craving him. For far too long. It was so bad, that at times when Seungkwan gained any sort of energy he'd imagine Vernon was in the room with him. He'd feel Vernon's aura pressing him down. See the disgust in his eyes. Hear the venom spitting out of his mouth.

Then he'd close his eyes, and he'd feel Vernon's hands, which were really just his own, touching him, pinching him, squeezing him, ripping, tugging, thrusting in him.

It was all good for the moment, but it wasn't enough. The imagination could only go so far.

He craved a more real violence of sorts. Seungkwan wanted to be slapped, hit, scratched, bitten, battered and cut. He wanted to be violated in ways that he couldn't do on his own. He wanted to feel defenceless and have his body and life in someone else's hands.

Vernon's hands.
He wanted to feel Vernon's violent nature.

And... well he knew. Vernon knew. Of course, Vernon knew. Vernon was there always. Behind his doors, guarding him. He could hear everything. He could hear Seungkwan touching himself. Crying by himself. Calling out his name all on his own.

Yet he never came in. Not once.

Why didn't he come in? Why not play with him? Did he do something wrong last time? Was it not good? Was he all worn out? Bored? Was Seungkwan not good enough?

These thoughts would often rush through his head during and after the deed. These thoughts made him feel useless. And it was conflicting because he liked that Vernon could make him feel like that, but he also didn't like it either. He had no idea what Vernon was thinking or wanted.

Except for now. He knew exactly what Vernon wanted at this moment. With those hungry eyes. That deepening aura. Vernon was going to release the violence he'd been keeping to himself.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara