𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"I ain't chasin' nobody—But if you say you need it, I got that for you

"I ain't chasin' nobody—But if you say you need it, I got that for you. Know that I got that for you" I heard low music play softly, I opened my eyes seeing Euphoria sitting on top of me brushing her hair. I licked my lips and rubbed my hand down my face trying to wake myself up before feeling kisses being placed on my lips.

"Good morning papa" Euphoria said, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she placed kiss on my forehead and pulled her down closer towards me.

I smacked my lips as she lifted herself up and smiled down at me while continuing to brush her hair, I laid there eyeing her how beautiful she'd looked noticing her face was bare before roaming my eyes down her body.

"Where you finna go?" I asked.

"Kareem's bringing me his car" she said. "I have to drive to my nana's because I think she wants me to keep her company while she gets her treatment for today, so I have to go over there"

"Why you ain't just tell me ta' drop you off?" I asked reaching over, grabbing my phone.

"Because, you were asleep" Euphoria answered. "And plus, I have to keep track of my driving and get more experience so I can be ready to get my license"

I nodded my head making sure to listen to her as I scrolled on my phone, I typed responding to a message from Glizmo and opened Instagram before scrolling on my explore page.

"Babe" I heard Euphoria call out as she stood up from the bed, I hummed in response glancing up at her before looking back down into my phone.

"Do you know that Senia is trying to talk to me?" She asked, I hummed in response. "Again—like you little fucking slut"

I chuckling rubbing my hand down my face before laughing, she glanced over at me and giggled.

"Stop laughing mama" I said, she giggled making me shake my head. "You getting out of hand man"

"I'm sorry babe, but I don't understand her" Euphoria said. "You were suppose to be my friend, like I shared many moments with you that I never shared with anyone—only for you to go and tell some other flunked out ass bitch about my business, that's clearly trying to break up my relationship with my boyfriend. Now you want to pop up every with the same guy you've been cheating on trying to talk to me, along with trying to call and text me. That's literally why I blocked her because she doesn't know what she wants, she's confused and dumb"

I sighed and chuckled as I looked at her. I laid there while she continued ranting, making sure to listen carefully as she talked until she finished.

"I'm just happy that Mulani and I are good and that I have one actually good friend" She said, I nodded. "I hope we don't become separate"

"I hope y'all don't either" I said honestly. Just by being around in the area of her and Mulani, I could tell that they bond was sort of like me and the boys.