A Not So Funny Prank

Jungkook decided it would be a good thing to separate with his hyungs, especially in this dark place

Jungkook decided it would be a good thing to separate with his hyungs, especially in this dark place. It was scary as it's also night. So, it's a bad idea he separated.

"I think we should go back" Namjoon says, sighing.
"Yeah, where's Jungkook?" Jin asks, giving the others a look.
"Huh? Wasn't he just following us?" Hoseok asks, clinging onto Yoongi.
"That brat" Yoongi says, sighing. Suddenly, they heard something. Like things falling. Their eyes widened and they ran to where it was. Reaching the place, they saw Jungkook, on the ground, hurt.
"Jungkook! Oh, my goodness" Namjoon says as he crouched down to the maknae's level.
"You're pranking us?" Jimin asks, since Jungkook always pranks them.
"N-no, I'm hurt" Jungkook says, groaning.

"Namjoon, carry him and let's leave this place" Jin says, gulping. Namjoon nods, carrying Jungkook bridal style and walking out of the place.
"We're dumb" Taehyung says, pouting.
"Yeah" They all agreed. Reaching the van, they left and went to the hospital to rush Jungkook to the hospital.

"Never try pranking us when the place is dangerous, Jeon Jungkook" Jin says, scolding the pouting maknae. He glared at Jimin and Taehyung, who's laughing at him. He then mouthed the following words to the two.

"Shut up"