Chapter 1

The summer breeze blows violently, which can not dissipate the summer heat at the end of August, and even makes people feel more uncomfortable.

Today is the last day of the new semester of the well-known university A in City A. In the huge campus of A University, all kinds of students are walking along the campus roads talking and laughing. Almost all of them go out to eat or go shopping together. There are very few students who are stuck in reporting on the last afternoon.

Another gust of wind blew by, and the air was filled with the smell of pheromone. At this time, a silver-gray car drove across the road, and some students stopped when they saw the license plate number.

“Is it Teacher Mo?”

“Yeah, yeah, shall we go to dinner later?”

“Go later, go later, walk around, let’s go and have a look.”

As the two students ran in the direction Mo Lingqiu drove, other students followed.

Mo Lingqiu entered the underground garage and parked the car. He walked out of the garage with the book in the car, and saw a lot of students standing outside, several of whom were still panting and sweating.

When the students saw Mo Lingqiu coming out, they were suddenly excited. Unlike their short-sleeved shorts, Mo Lingqiu wore a white long-sleeved shirt with neat buttons, and a pure black tie that was very beautiful. In addition, Mo Lingqiu’s handsome face and body had a delicate fragrance. Make a group of students blush and soften their legs.

“Mo, Teacher Mo, we are going out to eat in a while, would you like to come together?”

“Hey, I came first, Teacher Mo, come with me for dinner!”

A group of people kept arguing, and the air was mixed with the smell of various pheromones. Mo Lingqiu’s face was cold, he glanced at the sun that was about to set, and said indifferently: “I have already eaten, you remember to finish eating early and go back to the classroom to study at night.”

After speaking, Mo Lingqiu walked around the crowd particularly decisively. He knew that the students who came to talk to him in eight-nine-nine-ten were sophomores and sophomores.

The students looked at each other, and after a while, they confessed with a bitter expression.

In the hearts of the students, Mo Lingqiu has always been a perfect teacher. The identity of the high-quality Alpha, the faint pheromone taste, the handsome and cold face, and even at the young age of 29, he became the doctoral tutor of the Department of Chinese A major. The high-quality conditions and high IQ have become attractive to those around you. Great reason.

Today’s bumping into the wall made the students realize once again that Mo Lingqiu really exists as a flower of the kaolin, as the classmate’s elder and senior sisters said, it is difficult to chase it is really difficult to chase, and no one has succeeded so far.

The first thing Mo Lingqiu did when he returned to the office was to open the windows for ventilation. Because it was summer vacation, the office was not used for a while, and there was an unpleasant smell in it. Immediately afterwards, he picked up the freshener he carried with him and sprayed it around his body, making sure that there was no longer the pheromone smell of other people, and then relaxed the frowning brow.

Slightly loosening his tie, Mo Ling Qiu sighed, and after cleaning the office, he sat at the table silently flipping through the thick books.

When the wall clock on the wall came to eight o’clock, Mo Lingqiu closed his book and entered a small dressing room at the back of the office, changing his suit and leather shoes into sportswear and sneakers.