𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 (𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵)

A\N: I crave angst, so, here! I'm not really good with making dramatic things so I'll just try my best, and because I'm stubborn and want more angst I might animate\draw these. !!TW!!: Guns, blood, death, may cause anxiety and some other topics people might find triggering. I'm also writing this based off of their cannon personalities so please do not be offended or take it to heart if they say something rude, enjoy! (The marble game is in Squid Game were they play with marbles)

Dark Enchantress and You - (Relationship status: Dating or Close Friends)
"Oh, well then. 30 minutes on the clock, us being painfully close.. Life is hard isn't it? I knew from the start of the paper flipping game something was going to go down hill, it hurts to be right in these situations."

"Dark Enchantress, what are you trying to say here?..."

"My darling, would you play the marble game with me fair and square?"

"Only if you promise me that we're both going to sneak out alive."

"Yeah, I promise."

"Oh wait I have to go ask the guard something, mind holding my marbles for a second sweetheart?"

"Oh- Uhm- Yeah sure."

Dark Enchantress made her way to the pink-is red guards, something seemed off, her head was down and he kept looking back. Maybe she's just tired? Yeah, she's just tired. You sighed as you brought the hand with her bag of marbles close to your heart hoping nobody would do anything bad to her.

"Y\N, turn around for me my darling."

You turned yourself around looking at her waving at you about 2 feet feet away from you with a guard next to her.

"Excuse me?"

The guard nodded in response.

"I have lost the marble game, you may bring me to my consequences."

You started to tear up as soon as you heard that sentence, how could you fall for that? It was so obvious, you looked up at Dark Enchantress and felt your lips quiver.

"I- Dark..Enchantress... You promised!"

"Not all promises I can fulfil, this time it was natural."

Dark Enchantress slightly kneeled down and hugged you close to her, usually she would jokingly complain on how you got tears on her clothing, now it didn't matter. You hugged her closer and tighter, hoping she would change her mind and somehow fish her way out of the death trap.

"C'mon Y\N, I have to go."

"N-No.."

You grabbed on Dark Enchantress's turquoise jacket and tried to pull her down so you could swap the marbles, that didn't work.

"Please let me go."

"N-NO DARK ENCHANTRESS.. YOU CAN'T TAKE HER YET, SEE? 20 MINUTES ON THE CLOCK WE CAN DO IT!" 

The guard held a gun to her head as Dark Enchantress waved goodbye with a painful smile and a tear cornered in her eye, you couldn't let this happen, you fell on your knees with the marbles in your hand as you broke into heaver tears that started to coat the beautifully marbles that were used against your life.

"Farewell my love, promise you'll win for me okay? Live a happy life for me, take good care of the castle as well."

"I-I'll miss you."

Bang.

You flinched and felt a fair amount of blood reach your presence, that bang, that thud. You threw the marbles out of rage, you fell stomach forward the ground and started to bang your fist on the ground, it started to bleed but you didn't care. You felt all numb.