Chapter 6

In order to make up for his lack of silence, Fan Nian offered to treat him at noon. Mo Lingqiu was not at all polite to him and ordered everything he wanted to eat.

“Why did you come to estrus all of a sudden?” Fan Nian didn’t know that Mo Lingqiu was using a long-term inhibitor. He always thought that he, like himself, had a fixed estrus period every three months.

“I don’t know.” Mo Lingqiu told the truth.

“I also admire you two for being able to hold it back.” Fan Nian thought about it, if this happened to him, he might really succumb.

In this regard, Mo Lingqiu said nothing.

In fact, whether it is a high-quality Omega or an ordinary Omega, there is a natural surrender and obedience to Alpha during the estrus period, and such surrender and obedience have not been fully triggered, but also because Jiang Chenming has been restraining.

Mo Lingqiu could feel through the opponent’s pheromone that he was a high-quality Alpha, the one among many Alphas. If Jiang Chenming really wanted to do something to himself, he would have used the repressive power of pheromone to make himself succumb, instead of being poured cold water on him and leaving calmly.

“Seriously, it’s not a problem that you have been pretending to be Alpha like this. Others are pretending to be B. You pretend to be A. If something happens…” Fan Nian is really worried. After all, O pretending to be A, there is a gap It was a bit big, and one was accidentally discovered, and it was definitely Mo Lingqiu himself who was affected.

“I won’t reveal anything.” Mo Lingqiu thought, the two encounters with Jiang Chenming should be purely accidental, but he will also do the personal examination very rigorously. As long as there is no abnormality, he should stay away from Jiang Chenming. NS.

Although Fan Nian was worried, he couldn’t persuade him anymore. Mo Lingqiu was very stubborn, and it was really difficult to persuade him on the things he insisted on.

After dinner, Fannian took Mo Lingqiu to the mall to buy clothes. The intention was to let the other party choose something with brighter colors. Don’t always go around the world with black suits and white shirts. As a result, Mo Lingqiu only bought a set of black and white. Alternate sportswear.

“Don’t you look at these sweaters? They are all pretty good.” Fan Nian picked up an egg-yellow sweater and gestured in front of him.

Mo Lingqiu shook his head. He is not a seventeen or eighteen-year-old Maotou boy. Now he is really suspicious of pretending to be tender when he wears these.

Fan Nian liked it himself, so he picked it up and finally bought this egg-yellow sweater. However, Fan Nian is very suitable for wearing these brighter clothes, so there is nothing inappropriate.

After buying the clothes, the two didn’t go shopping anymore, and Mo Lingqiu went back to his office to arrange the discussion questions.

On Sunday afternoon, Mo Lingqiu drove to the private doctor’s clinic.

He said he was a private doctor, but he was actually a former colleague of Mo Lingqiu’s parents. After the other party left the National Research Institute, he opened a small clinic in the suburbs of City A. He usually shows people a small cold when he is free. Most of the time he spends himself In the laboratory.

The medical examination of Mo Lingqiu after he split up at the age of eighteen was done by this doctor, and it was done once a year at the end of the year.