Chapter 11

Back at school on the 8th, Mo Lingqiu received a notice from the Student Affairs Office of the Department of Chinese Language and Literature, and he wanted to take the students under his hand to visit the Cultural Museum.

After sending the notice to the doctoral students, Mo Lingqiu spent the morning working in the office, scribbled a meal in the cafeteria at noon, and gathered at the school gate at one o’clock on the notice from the student office.

Two of his students, Yang Sheng and Liao Nan, have arrived, and both of them have pens and notebooks in their hands.

“Teacher Mo, here.” Yang Sheng waved with Mo Lingqiu enthusiastically.

Mo Lingqiu raised his head and glanced at the bus, there were already quite a few people in it.

He got on the bus with Yang Sheng and the others, because the seats on the bus were all two-seaters, otherwise it would be the five-seater in the last row. Mo Lingqiu found an empty seat in the front row by himself, and Yang Sheng and the others hurriedly sat in two seats in the same row as Mo Lingqiu.

One after another, students and teachers who were visiting together got on the bus, and Mo Lingqiu realized that this visit was not only arranged by the Department of Chinese Languages, but arranged by the whole school. Each department has teachers and student representatives. join.

Mo Lingqiu was not very familiar with teachers from other colleges, so he closed his eyes to rest after he drew the curtains to cover the dazzling sunlight.

Suddenly, the familiar smell penetrated the tip of the nose, and the empty space beside it sank.

Mo Lingqiu opened his eyes and saw Jiang Chenming sitting next to him with a faint smile on his face.

“You…” Mo Lingqiu was a little surprised.

Jiang Chenming thought there was someone in his seat: “Anyone is sitting here?”

“…No.” Mo Lingqiu shook his head.

“I thought someone was sitting.” Jiang Chenming smiled, “The senior who is coming to our college has gone for training, and I was arrested.”

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu faintly responded and closed his eyes again. It was said that he was a young man. In fact, Jiang Chenming was so popular, and it was normal for the teacher to see him calling him.

Seeing that he closed his eyes, Jiang Chenming stopped talking, plugged in his headphones while listening to the song while browsing the forum.

Yang Sheng and Liao Nan, who were sitting next to them, were dumbfounded, and were shocked by Jiang Chenming’s “daring” sitting next to Mo Lingqiu, but they did not dare to ask, they could only guess in their hearts whether the two were related. not bad.

The bus was bumpy all the way. It drove from A to the Cultural Museum in the south of the city. Before going up the elevated highway, it passed a small road. Many people on the bumpy bus were dizzy.

Jiang Chenming never gets motion sickness, but he unconsciously looks at Mo Lingqiu beside him. The other party slept soundly, and was not affected by the bumps at all, but his head was knocked on the glass from time to time, and it hurts just to look at it. Moreover, Mo Lingqiu tilted his head so that his left neck was completely exposed, and the red patches around the glands could be seen.

After hesitating, Jiang Chenming stretched out his hand and broke Mo Lingqiu’s head to him, letting him sleep on his shoulder.

Compared to knocking on the hard glass, the shoulders with body temperature are obviously more comfortable, and Qiu sleeps deeper.