Chapter 14

With a “click”, Jiang Chenming dragged the suitcase into the living room.

He had been going to the game for a week, but he hit his opponent while dribbling and hit his knee. Although the fellow teacher took him to shoot the film immediately, the doctor said it was OK, but the teacher was still worried and asked him to return to City A first.

Jiang Chenming doesn’t matter, because he shouldn’t have participated in this game, and now it just happens to be replaced by new players so that they can accumulate experience.

The room was very quiet, with a faint sweet milk fragrance, but because the taste was very weak, Jiang Chenming estimated that Mo Lingqiu might not have returned yet.

He went to the bathroom to wash his hands and dragged the suitcase into the room. As soon as straightened up, saw a bulging mass wrapped in the quilt on the bed, and there were obviously people inside.

This taste is obviously Mo Lingqiu.

The fact that the other party was curled up in his bed to sleep caused Jiang Chenming’s heart to jump, and the superiority of being Alpha was miraculously satisfied.

Without even caring about the suitcase, Jiang Chenming walked to the bed and tried to pull the quilt away a bit to see Mo Lingqiu lying in it. He didn’t know that the other party was pulling very tightly, but he tried to pull it several times but didn’t pull it.

Pulling with some strength, the person in the quilt rolled over impatiently, got out of the quilt, closed his eyes and muttered, “Is it annoying?”

Jiang Chenming was startled, and withdrew his hand in a dumbfounded manner. After a while, he noticed Mo Lingqiu’s flushed face and stretched out his hand again.

The forehead is very hot and seems to have a fever.

Jiang Chenming hurried to the living room to dig out the medicine cabinet, and took out the thermometer inside.

The thermometer in Mo Lingqiu’s house is the most common mercury thermometer. It needs to be clamped under the armpit to measure body temperature. Jiang Chenming took Mo Lingqiu out of the quilt, unbuttoned his shirt, and helped him put the thermometer in place.

I don’t know if it was because of Jiang Chenming’s return, Mo Lingqiu slept a lot more peacefully, almost at the mercy of the other party.

Ten minutes later, Jiang Chenming removed Mo Lingqiu’s hand, who was clutching his clothes tightly, and took the thermometer out of his armpit.

Thirty-eight degrees seven, the temperature is not low.

Help Mo Lingqiu tuck the quilt, Jiang Chenming turned around and went out to boil water to flush out the fever medicine. After tossing for a while, when he returned to the room with the warm medicine, Mo Lingqiu, who had been taken out by him, retracted again. In the quilt, only a handful of jet black hair remained outside.

Jiang Chenming was so cute, he walked over and twiddled the small hairs twice, and called out in a warm voice: “Mr. Mo, get up and drink medicine, and then go to bed after drinking.”

Mo Lingqiu remained unmoved, pouting his butt and turning over.

Jiang Chenming almost laughed out loud, this is so different from the usual Mo Lingqiu.

Cute to cute, the medicine is still to be taken, Jiang Chenming no longer feels soft, lifted the quilt slightly vigorously, and took out Mo Lingqiu who was shrinking in it. In order to prevent him from running around, he directly put the person in a half circle in his arms.