Chapter 21

This canteen was when there was a lot of people. After Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming joined the canteen, they became the focus of everyone’s attention.

“Really come together.”

“Jiang Chenming also helped Teacher Mo hold the chopsticks and spoon.”

“I have lemons.”

“They are so high-quality, but unfortunately none of them belong to me.”

“Why didn’t I see that these two people were wrong?”

“Repent! My first love ooooooooo!”

Intermittently, could hear people around me discussing them, Mo Ling Qiu’s complexion remained unchanged, and he was slightly unaccustomed to it. This is the first time that he has been discussed with such concern after he disclosed his gender.

Jiang Chenming would rather these people say more, it’s better to have words like “good match” and “appropriate”, so that Mo Lingqiu might have a more favorable impression of him.

Holding the fragrant beef and egg noodles, Mo Lingqiu looked at the cafeteria with many empty seats and asked the people around him: “Where are we sitting?”

“Sit over there.” Jiang Chenming was concerned that Mo Lingqiu might not like being discussed constantly, and pointed to an area in the corner of the cafeteria where no one was sitting.

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu nodded and walked there with the plate.

After the two sat down face to face, Jiang Chenming handed Mo Lingqiu the chili sauce that was close to him: “This is quite spicy and you can eat it.”

“Yeah.” After Mo Lingqiu had eaten it, Jiang Chenming probably wanted to find some topics to chat with him.

Mo Lingqiu usually likes to add some sauce to his meals, or use some side dishes to accompany him. Adding chili and vinegar to beef noodles has always been his favorite way to eat.

Jiang Chenming watched Mo Lingqiu add two spoons of chili to the bowl. The whole bowl of soup looked red. He couldn’t help but said, “Teacher Mo, do you really like spicy food?”

“…It’s okay.” Spicy is more conducive to sweating, and Mo Lingqiu sometimes uses this as a way to relieve stress.

Jiang Chenming also added a small spoonful of chili to his bowl, and the two of them ate face to face, sweating profusely.

Mo Lingqiu was always quiet when eating, but this did not hinder the tacit interaction between Jiang Chenming and him. Jiang Chenming was always able to hand over tissues first when he needed them.

At the end of a simple lunch, many people were already sitting around them. Although Mo Lingqiu tried to ignore it as much as possible, the eyes of those people really stayed on them.

Jiang Chenming also noticed. He worried that Mo Lingqiu would be uncomfortable: “Teacher Mo, we will leave when you finish eating.”

“It’s okay.” Mo Ling Qiu did not squint, and continued to chew slowly.

Jiang Chenming was relieved: “Teacher Mo, I will participate in the competition from next week. Would you like to come and watch?”

“Competition?” Mo Lingqiu paused with the noodles in his hands, and the noodles in the chopsticks slid back into the bowl along the body of the chopsticks.

“Basketball game, our school’s friendly game.”

In order to prevent the students from getting rusty in the early winter of each year, University A organizes a lot of sports activities, not in the form of a sports meeting, but freely organized by various associations. After the competition format and competition time are determined, the students' entries are submitted. The list, and then one after another began to develop. Among the many activities, the relatively large-scale is the intramural basketball friendly match for all students.