40.

MATURE CONTENT

When I woke up, Romeo wasn't there. I was
grateful but curious, where did he go? I took a quick shower to remove his touch from my skin, everything about this grossed the shit out of me. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie as I left the bedroom and walked into the living room.

"I'm too scared to become like my father. I want to be a great father to this kid. I will do anything it takes... I just don't want to be like him." I heard and none of them realized I was there. When Harper finally looked behind, she quickly looked away again.

Antonio turned around and saw me, he gave me a sad smile and turned around to face Harper again. He was holding her tummy, how cute. "Where's Romeo?" I asked and looked around.

"At work," Antonio answered. I nodded and walked away because it was boring, and I didn't hear him complain about how he doesn't want to be like his father. There's only one person that can sort that out, him. I walked upstairs to get into his home office and see what he's got there.

I looked around and only noticed the desk with his computer placed on it. I sat down on his chair and tried to unlock it with different codes. Suddenly Philip entered the room and I gasped in shock.

"Jesus Christ, Phil." I sighed.

"Romeo wants you to leave his room," Philip told me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the security cameras. Of course, he had them in here as well. I smirked and got up.

"Tell him to watch me through the camera," I said. Phil nodded and left the room while closing the door behind him. I sat down on the floor right where the camera was placed.

I pulled my sweatpants down and placed my hand under my underwear, slowly touching myself. I moaned louder and louder on purpose, to attract whatever he gets turned on by. I finished and got up to leave the room.

                                   _____

I was naked in our bed for some reason, we all know the reason. I could hear that Romeo returned after being at work for a few hours, it took him a while to get up here and talk. For the first few minutes when he first entered, he just stared.

I sat up and covered my chest up with the duvet. He rolled his eyes and leaned up against the door frame. "You don't need to cover it up, I've seen it before." I began blushing at his words and let go of my arms holding the duvet up.

"What was that little show you pulled off today?" He asked and started unbuttoning his dress shirt. I smiled and looked down, I liked it when he was possessive but I'm not aware of how far he's going to go.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Seeing you touch yourself? You're making it hard for me to keep myself under control." He slowly laughed out as he came closer.
"I like it when you're not able to," I told him.

His revealed chest, my hands in his hair, his sex on mine. You know how the drill goes and it happened too fast, I won't able to even process whatever was going on.

"I fucking love being inside of you, if I could I would stay into this perfect body until I die." Romeo groaned into my mouth. I couldn't handle the way he was thrusting into me so I started scratching his back, but he didn't seem to care.

"Oh my god, right there!" I moaned out.

"Right there? That's the spot, baby? Hm?" He whispered in my ear. I pulled him in for a wet kiss and just like that, we started moaning into each other's mouths.

"Such a shaking mess for me." Romeo groaned and looked down at my legs that were shaking.

That's how both of us gave up and let it all go, he was able to pull out at the right time.

He sat up and got a towel while wiping his semen away from me and then pulling me into a long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Romeo is good while having sex but that doesn't mean that it makes our situation any better. Harper and I are doing what we can to get out of here no matter what will go down.

_____

I was laying on his warm chest while his hands were stroking my back slowly. My arms were wrapped around him and it was a nice moment to be in, if it was someone else I had probably felt more comfortable. That's not able to happen though, so might as well put the thought away.

"Do you remember when we first met each other? You were holding a gun against my head and were about to pull the trigger. Then the alarm started going off and you realized what that meant, another mafia was there. You removed the gun and helped me up while we ran out of there together. And when we were out of there, you looked at me and said 'you're screwed, De Carlo.' With a huge smile on your face." Romeo explained to me.

Of course, I remember even though it's a while ago it happened. I smiled at the thought of it, we were so young back then. I helped my enemy because I knew that I was the one who had to kill him. Not someone from another mafia but me. I lied to my father about what happened but he didn't believe me, of course, he didn't.

"That moment... where you got shot, it was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen. I know you can't promise me that you won't get shot again... but can you at least be more careful?" I begged and looked up at him. He nodded and began massaging my scalp like he always does.

"Ti Amo," I mumbled against his chest.

"Love you too, Amore."

I intertwined our fingers and pushed myself higher up to kiss him. "You are incredibly handsome." I complimented him and smiled. He ran his finger along with his jaw and pulled me in for another kiss.

"You too, Mio Amore." He replied and kissed my forehead. I laid my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes for a few minutes.
"Are you okay?" He asked and turned to the side to completely look at me.

I looked down at his wound and bit my lip.
"I can't. How are we going to make this workout?" I asked and crossed my arms over my naked chest.

"Make what work?" Romeo questioned.

"Whatever we have going on." I sighed. Romeo looked unsure at me like he didn't understand what I was trying to tell him.
"I think it works pretty fine like this." He answered. I scoffed and sat up.

"I love you and you love me. I can't lose you." I sighed and looked down at him. He didn't respond, he just stared at me while giving me no answer or help about my thoughts.

Time to act like a victim. Technically I am one but that's not the point. Or it is, forget it.

"I don't think we should be doing this," I said and got up while taking my clothes off, again, he didn't say anything. I looked back one last time and gave him the last chance but he didn't say anything so I just walked out.
_________________________

Hi everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did feel more than welcome to write a comment about what you like the most and please remember to vote too!

( you aren't allowed to say that you enjoyed the smut the most🙄 ) that's a rule I just made up and you guys better do as I say.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed your day as it was! I love you all so much, please remember that. Also, I've started replying to your comments more so if I replied to yours, it means that you're cool (;

Take care!<3