Chapter 31

The feeling of sitting on the side of the court and watching the ball from the periphery is completely different. Mo Lingqiu could feel the wind brought by Jiang Chenming when he dribbled the ball in front of him.

Jiang Chenming is really good at football, has a quick response, and is calm no matter what the situation is.

The coach of the law basketball team estimated that he had a meeting with the players about Jiang Chenming very early, and told them to focus on observing Jiang Chenming, so three people were arranged to stop him on the court.

But vacating three people to block Jiang Chenming means that there will definitely be loopholes in other parts of the court. Jiang Chenming could almost seize the opportunity to pass the ball to his teammates again and again. The teammates did not live up to his expectations. He made two of three shots with a high hit rate and gradually widened the point difference.

It seems that the team with Jiang Chenming in the sports department will definitely win. It seems that it has become a customary rule. Gradually, the team members of the law department are tired, their physical strength is slowly unable to keep up, and the hope of winning is getting smaller and smaller.

Mo Lingqiu stared at Jiang Chenming intently.

This man… quite unexpectedly, even though his opponent had shown a clear defeat, Jiang Chenming still used 200% of his efforts to play the game.

“Jiang Chenming is great, isn’t it?” The coach of the physical education team suddenly sat next to Mo Lingqiu.

“Ah…hmm.” Mo Lingqiu told the truth.

“As far as I know, he was a professional player for a year or two when he was in high school.”

“High school?” Mo Lingqiu turned his head in surprise.

“Yes, he is very talented, and he has an advantage in gender.” The coach is very pleased. “He was discovered when he was still in high school. He went to play professional games for two years, and then he didn’t continue. I guess it’s because His parents don’t support it.”

“Do you know what he…what does his parents do?” Mo Lingqiu asked.

“I only know that it’s a business, and I don’t know what it is.” The coach told the truth. “Anyway, it’s pretty good. Although he doesn’t tell others, everyone can see it.”

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu didn’t know the coach, putting away his curiosity.

“Originally, after two years of professional career, he might be better than others in college at night, but he applied for the exam ahead of time and got a high score. It was the highest score in the entire physical education department.” The coach recalled Jiang Chenming’s first time when he entered A. “His cultural score is much higher than that of other departments. The teacher who brought him was full of light at the time, and he had to show off when he saw others.”

“Really?” Mo Lingqiu’s mind had the appearance of Jiang Chenming, who was like the star holding the moon at the time.

“Yes, it’s funny thinking about it now.” The coach laughed “haha”. “After that, he will switch to professional courses, but he will continue to work hard as before. Obviously he can use his talent to offset the time spent by others. But he never missed training.”

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu recalled carefully. It was true that from living with Jiang Chenming, no matter how early the morning training was or how late the evening training was, he had never been lazy.