Chapter 33

“You go there for a little sleep.” Mo Lingqiu pushed Jiang Chenming, who hugged him very tightly, and asked him to retreat in the dark.

Jiang Chenming didn’t listen to him. He still hugged him tightly and wrapped his legs around.

Mo Lingqiu’s body stiffened and lay there motionless.

“We just got together, let me hug.” Jiang Chenming’s tone was full of smiles.

Seeing the bright eyes of the other party, Mo Lingqiu chose to compromise. Just hug it, anyway, it won’t lose a piece of meat.

“Mr. Mo, I haven’t told you about the manager of our team today.” Jiang Chenming thought that Mo Lingqiu would suddenly lose his temper today. A large part of it might be due to the jealousy of that team’s Omega manager. The other party specifically explained it, so he felt it necessary to explain.

“…What?” Mo Lingqiu didn’t want to listen. Whenever he mentioned the Omega manager, he would unconsciously compare himself with that person. From looks to age, from personality to popularity, it was him. Older and unpopular.

“He came to me some time ago and asked me to say sorry to you.” Jiang Chenming wondered if Mo Lingqiu was having trouble with himself again, raised his hand and smoothed the hair on the back of his head. “He said his attitude when he saw you before. It’s not very good. I don’t like me anymore.”

Mo Lingqiu didn’t speak, but he certainly wouldn’t care about a student who was much younger than himself. However, if you like this kind of thing, how can you say that you don’t like it and you don’t like it? Maybe just swallow the bitterness.

“Mr. Mo, the manager of our team is selected every year. In terms of ability, he is still quite good. However, I will pay attention to it in the future and try to keep a distance from him, so…”

“No.” Mo Lingqiu interrupted him, “I…trust you.”

When Jiang Chenming heard these words, his heart was full of sweetness: “My teacher Mo is the best.”

Mo Lingqiu glared at him: “Sleep.”

“Okay.” Leaning in front of Mo Lingqiu, Jiang Chenming dropped a kiss on his forehead and closed his eyes with peace of mind.

After that, the intercollegiate basketball game proceeded in an orderly manner. After more than half a month of “fighting”, the semifinal list was quickly set. Of course, the group with Jiang Chenming in the Department of Physical Education is on the list, and the remaining three teams are from the Department of Computer Science, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Architecture.

When Jiang Chenming saw the list of the three teams, he probably estimated the winning side in his heart. It’s not a big problem, but it’s a bit hard to fight if you encounter the Department of Architecture.

The Department of Architecture of Major A is a relatively well-known major. Almost everyone in this major is a master, and they will not lag behind in various activities, especially the basketball team, which is regarded as the signature of the Department of Architecture.

When Jiang Chenming was undergraduate, he was an old opponent with the basketball team of the Department of Architecture. Later, those players successively retired from the team, graduated and left school. Jiang Chenming played every year with a slightly different architecture team, winning by a narrow margin every year.

Jiang Chenming didn’t care much about who the opponents were drawn in the draw, because he estimated that as long as the architecture basketball team didn’t touch them, they would make it to the finals. If you run into them, just start the fight.