Chapter 35

No one knew that Jiang Chenming and his team were 10 points behind when they saw the score panel.

“Why are you falling behind?” Such a fact was too hard for people to believe, and Mo Lingqiu couldn’t hold back the surprise in his heart.

“Jiang Chenming has a broken foot, and another center substitute of their team is also injured.” The person standing next to him did not see who asked the question, and reflexively answered.

After speaking, he turned his head and saw Mo Lingqiu, dumbfounded: “Mo, teacher Mo?”

“How did he hurt?”

“Ah… it’s like this, did you see that tall guy? It’s a new freshman from the Department of Architecture this year. He can play basketball well, but it’s a bit unruly.” The person next to him hurriedly explained to Mo Lingqiu," Because this is just an ordinary school entertainment basketball game, some of the rules have relaxed the standards, and referees who are not particularly excessive will not see it."

Mo Lingqiu frowned when he heard it.

“Jiang Chenming ran into this guy while grabbing a rebound. The opponent was huge and everyone was in mid-air. Jiang Chenming would definitely not be able to touch him. He got his foot when he fell.”

“But the other party didn’t fall too lightly, either.”

“The points that are behind were dropped when they just switched to the substitute center. Originally, the sports team’s substitutes are new basketball teams, and they have no experience.” Someone around followed closely to add.

“But now that Jiang Chenming is replaced, he will definitely be able to catch it back.” Someone worried that Mo Lingqiu would be unhappy, comforting.

Mo Lingqiu was silent for a while, thanked him, and stood a little bit in front of the empty space, hoping to see more clearly.

Jiang Chenming was originally able to dunk, has good jumping ability, and he is tall, so it is not a problem to grab rebounds as a center forward. However, because of the injured ankle, the center of gravity will inevitably deviate when jumping. Do not let it not appear on the autumn face, and I am still very worried.

The current trend of the game is relatively severe for the Department of Physical Education, especially Jiang Chenming was injured, which is a very morale-damaging thing for them.

At the beginning, Jiang Chenming didn’t notice that Mo Lingqiu was coming. While dealing with his opponent’s blockade, he was thinking about how to get the score back.

Four of the basketball team members of the Department of Architecture were newly recruited. Jiang Chenming had never played against them before and didn’t know their play style very well, but saw some people discussing on campus forums more or less, so It’s not that don’t know it completely.

However, compared to their own team, although the average height of the construction team members is not as high as theirs, the victory is now that they have a lot of wins and they are all very hard. On my own side, because both himself and the backup center were injured, the morale of the players became much weaker.

Once a person has no idea of ​​winning, he really loses.

Jiang Chenming concentrated his attention and saw the basketball coming from the left hand side. He didn’t even think about it. He quickly shook a fake move, and the other side was dumbfounded for half a second. In just half a second, he got the ball and took a jumper from the spot to shoot a three-pointer that seemed to have a high arc but just scored.