Chapter 37

“A little dizzy.” On the way to the parking lot, Jiang Chenming rubbed his forehead, as if he hadn’t recovered from the lively atmosphere in the hotel.

There were no more people on the street late at night, and Mo Lingqiu saw him as if he was really dizzy, so he leaned a little next to him, meaning to borrow his shoulder to lean on.

Jiang Chenming leaned forward, but grabbed Mo Lingqiu’s hand and clasped his fingers: “Fortunately, you didn’t drink too much alcohol.”

Mo Lingqiu actually drinks well, but he doesn’t like to drink. He loves red wine more than white wine.

“That group of boys really caught me.” Jiang Chenming thought about the chaos when he played Truth or Dare at the dinner table, although he and Mo Lingqiu were lucky enough to escape the “unlucky ones”. Role, but inevitably still drank a lot of wine.

“It means you are popular.” Mo Lingqiu thought, if the popularity is not good, no matter how big the gossip is, maybe everyone will only choose to discuss it in private instead of joking with Jiang Chenming or asking directly.

When Jiang Chenming heard the three words “good popularity”, he seemed to suddenly think of something, and he stretched his face and said solemnly: “Teacher Mo, you are very attractive.”

Hearing this, Mo Lingqiu was confused, wondering why the other party mentioned this suddenly.

“I’ll count it for you, Huzi, Brother Xiao, Qiaoqiao…” Jiang Chenming called the names one by one, counting with his fingers, until he couldn’t count ten fingers, he turned his head and looked at Mo Lingqiu, “We basketball How many people on the team are interesting to you, eh?”

Mo Lingqiu blinked, his cold expression loosened. Isn’t the person in front of you jealous because of everyone’s nonsense at the dinner table? And he didn’t know any of those people mentioned by Jiang Chenming.

“Teacher Mo, why don’t you speak?” Jiang Chen drank alcohol and used his harassing ability.

Mo Lingqiu didn’t know what to say, so he pursed his lips and didn’t answer.

Jiang Chenming leaned forward and whispered in Mo Lingqiu’s ear: “Teacher Mo, you are mine.”

Before Mo Lingqiu could react, the left ear was caught by someone, and Jiang Chenming didn’t show any mercy.

“…Hiss.” Taking a breath, Mo Lingqiu turned to look at this guy who bites at every turn, “Then you count how many people like you?”

Jiang Chenming, who was still “very vicious” the previous second, was speechless. After a light cough, he said cheeky: “You are the only one in my eyes. Teacher Mo, you don’t know.”

“I…” Mo Lingqiu originally wanted to say, “I don’t see anyone else in my eyes.” But this was really numb and didn’t fit his character, so he swallowed before he could say it.

“What am I? I’m finished, otherwise I won’t be able to sleep at night.” Jiang Chenming stopped and looked at Mo Lingqiu particularly seriously.

Mo Lingqiu pushed him slightly, without pushing, and muttered with his head hanging down: “Half a catty.”

“Teacher Mo, you teach Chinese. This term is not accurate.” Jiang Chenming scratched the palm of Mo Lingqiu’s palm, making him amused.

Mo Lingqiu glanced at him and walked forward quickly.

Jiang Chenming chased after him, “Teacher Mo, wait for your boyfriend? I am limping and walking fast.”