Chapter 43

When Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming rushed to the cafe, Fan Nian was sitting in the corner seat with his neck covered.

Both of them were very sensitive to smell a strong rose fragrance mixed with a cold wine fragrance. The rose fragrance is Fannian’s pheromone taste.

“Here.” Mo Lingqiu handed the inhibitor forward.

Jiang Chenming stood far away, not approaching there, but the expression on his face made people puzzled.

Fan Nian gratefully accepted the inhibitor and drank it all in one breath: “Thank you.”

“Are you marked?” Mo Lingqiu frowned, always feeling that the aroma of the wine was very familiar.

“…Well, mark it temporarily, it’s okay.” Fan Nian’s eyes were a little evasive.

Jiang Chenming stared at him for a moment, then took out his cell phone and called Jiang Junshen. It took a long time for the other party to answer, and his voice was a little hoarse.

“Hey, Chen Ming.”

“Brother, where are you?” Jiang Chenming sensed something sensitively and walked outside.

“……in office.”

“Brother, I saw Dr. Fan.” Jiang Chenming didn’t need to think to know that Jiang Junshen was lying.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, until Jiang Chenming said, “Doctor Fan was almost in heat, brother, are you…”

“Where are the others?” Jiang Junshen asked through gritted teeth.

The guess in Jiang Chenming’s heart was gradually confirmed: “He has nothing to do, Teacher Mo is with him. What I want to ask is, have you eaten together today?”

“…Hmm.” Jiang Junshen answered the news that Fan Nian was okay.

“Did you know each other before?” Jiang Chenming still understands his brother’s temper. There are two kinds of people who will make his brother willing to go out for dinner, one is the partner at work, and the other is the familiar person in life. Obviously, he guessed that Fan Nian belonged to the latter for his brother.

Jiang Junshen didn’t say a word, obviously he didn’t want to answer.

Jiang Chenming was silent for a while, and said: “Forced marking will have an impact on Omega.”

“…I know.” Jiang Junshen grinded his molars, and he could even taste a trace of blood in his mouth, mixed with a faint fragrance of roses.

“Brother, if you have a chance, you should apologize to Dr. Fan, otherwise Teacher Mo will be angry.” Jiang Chenming never wanted to see Mo Lingqiu angry.

“Yeah.” Before hanging up the phone, Jiang Junshen asked the other party where Fan Nian was again, but Jiang Chenming didn’t say anything. He could only give up and hung up the phone for now.

Putting away the phone, Jiang Chenming returned to the coffee shop, Fan Nian’s mood has calmed down. Mo Lingqiu was sitting across from him seriously, trying to find out what happened.

Fan Nian bit his lower lip and refused to say, “It’s okay, I can solve it by myself.”

“Can it be resolved and was marked? Who did you meet today?”

Fan Nian can’t always say “the blind date you introduced to me”, and he and Jiang Junshen have some other ties, which he couldn’t explain for a while.