Chapter 44

After returning to my home, Jiang’s New Year’s Eve dinner was almost ready. The long dining table in the restaurant was filled with a variety of dishes, which looked not only hearty but also delicious. For the first time, Mo Lingqiu intuitively felt the good skills of the Jiang family.

“Aren’t these people in your family going home for the New Year?” Mo Lingqiu asked Jiang Chenming in a low voice.

There are many servants in the Jiang family, the gardener in charge of the large lawn, the chef in charge of cooking, and the housekeeper Yu Shu. In addition to the usual part-time workers, there are four or five people who live in the Jiang family.

“If they don’t go home, they are all orphans.” Jiang Chenming explained, “My dad invested in several orphanages. From the time when many children were sent to orphanages, my dad was funding and supporting school and everything after graduation and leaving school. Employment is up to them to choose, but many people will come to my home to apply for employment.”

Mo Lingqiu could probably guess the reasons why these people applied for the job. One was to repay the favor, and second, the wages paid to the servants by the Jiang family were not generally high. The monthly wages of the two drivers alone were five figures. Butler Yu Shu has been in Jiang’s house for decades. That month’s salary was compared with the employees of ordinary enterprises, and he was definitely regarded as the rich class.

“My dad chooses people to look at. There are many others who have not been able to stay in Jiang’s house. If they are qualified, my dad will arrange them to work in the company.” Jiang Chenming thought for a while, “The secretary you met today He grew up in an orphanage.”

“It’s good too.”

The most taboo of the rich is that they only have money in their eyes and cannot see other important things. Jiang Chenming’s father, Jiang Zhongzhen, is a wealthy man. Although he has a steady stream of money in his account every day, he still puts the money into practice to help people in need. When these people grow up, they dare not say 100%, but at least most of them will be grateful for Jiang Zhongzhen’s contribution and give back wholeheartedly.

“Many of my family’s companies are from orphanages, and they can be regarded as our cronies.” Jiang Chenming is quite satisfied with the company’s structure.

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu was completely understandable.

“Come for dinner.” Chen Shan walked out of his room and saw that the New Year’s Eve dinner had been prepared, calling everyone to come over for dinner.

Today is the day when all the family members of the Jiang family are sitting around the table for dinner. Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming are sitting on the right side, Jiang Junshen is sitting next to Jiang Chenming, and Jiang Zhongzhen and Chen Shan are naturally sitting in the main seats. The next position is where Uncle Yu and the others sit.

When Mo Lingqiu was eating, he carefully observed for a while, and found that the master of the Jiang family would not put on the airs of the master, and the servants would not be trembling. The two sides had a particularly equal relationship that he had seen.

“Uncle Yu, is the child you talked about last time in City A recently?” Because Jiang Chenming already has a partner and everyone has taken it home, Chen Shan has always been concerned about Jiang Junshen’s emotional life.

“Yes.” Yu Shu nodded, “I live in the house I rented.”

“It’s too pitiful for someone who celebrates the New Year, or let him come to play at home tomorrow?” When Chen Shan said this, he glanced at Jiang Junshen, who was immersed in his meal.