Chapter-12

.Roar.

3rd POV

The time when our dear protagonist came back, the hollows who lived in the territory where so happy that they roared so loudly, happy because their king has finally returned from his long  journey.

They were glad that he is safe, well, and alive. In fact they were so happy that they ran to our dear protagonist and flock him like they were baby ducklings who will always follow their mother around.

And sometimes that is what their king is to them.

A parent who takes good responsibility of their children.

A parent who always guide them when they are lost.

A parent who teach them about things that needed in life.

He's like a lone light.

A lone light that shines so brightly in their dark souls.

And our dear protagonist who always unconsciously reads their minds, is quite touched of this character development.

Because when he first created the territory, they always thought of him as just a shield and nothing more.

But as time grows, the more our dear protagonist shows care to them, the more they were attached to our dear protagonist.

And when they heard that he was leaving for a long journey. And said that he doesn't know when he will return.

All of the hollows were giving a lot of different emotions.

Like sadness, worry, loneliness, and many more.

But there is one sure thing though...

They will truly miss our dear protagonist and their one and only king.

<a month time skip>

1st POV

It's been a month since my reunion of the hollows.

And boy, if you can just see how happy they were you would question... Are they even hollows anymore?

They were roaring like dogs welcoming their owner for their return...

And also almost burst my eardrums...

Enough of that! You see...

When I returned...

I was quite shocked...

Why?

Well...

Let's just say that I am a proud and happy father that he saw his child grew into a fine young man.

Yes.

Most of the population here in the territory are almost at the peak of being a Vasto Lorde!

And of course there are also Vasto Lorde's here!

And that being...