Chapter 48

As the weather gradually warmed up, the travel voucher Jiang Chenming received was approaching the use date.

“Let’s take a look at a time to travel?” Jiang Chenming has a lot of time. As long as he has no class, he can travel far away anytime and anywhere, depending on when Mo Lingqiu will be available.

“You don’t have to start with your teammates, right?” Mo Lingqiu asked again uncertainly.

“No.” Jiang Chenming has already applied for it. They can use this travel voucher to travel at any time within the validity period.

Travel vouchers specify tourist locations for them, and contract the entrance fees for some scenic spots. If they are with a group, they will also help subsidize accommodation and meals. However, Jiang Chenming didn’t care much about such a small amount of money, so he was naturally at ease to play with the people he liked.

“Ching Ming Festival?” Mo Lingqiu thought about it, and recently this holiday is the only one.

“Okay, it happened that I didn’t have classes for two days before and after the Ching Ming Festival.” Jiang Chenming thought that he could take five days off, which was a big bargain for nothing.

Mo Lingqiu glanced at the Qingming Festival, which was still empty on the calendar, and nodded, “I can too.”

“Then I will book the air ticket and hotel quickly.” Jiang Chenming sat on the sofa with his legs crossed and started buying air tickets and picking hotels.

Air tickets for Ching Ming Festival will naturally increase the price, but Jiang Chenming paid the money simply, and even bought first class for comfort. When it came time to book a hotel, he was not as decisive as choosing a flight ticket. He carefully compared the layout of several hotels and the room environment, and called two favorite hotels for consultation, and finally decided to have an independent hot spring. The one in the pool.

Mo Lingqiu didn’t pay attention to what hotel he had booked, and didn’t know the price. He only heard Jiang Chenming tell him “it’s ready”.

“Teacher Mo, we set off the morning before the Ching Ming Festival, we can play for four days, and we will come back in the afternoon on the last day.”

“Good.” Mo Lingqiu had no objections.

After arranging the travel arrangements, the two of them are faintly looking forward to this day coming soon. After all, it is the first time that the two travel together with each other. They are also brand new identities to each other.

The night before departure, Mo Lingqiu packed up his things and sat on the sofa to watch TV.

Jiang Chenming stuffed the last piece of clothing into his suitcase: “Teacher Mo, it seems that you haven’t come to estrus for a while.”

In a word, Mo Lingqiu’s hand holding the remote control tightly when asked. If Jiang Chenming hadn’t mentioned it, he would have forgotten it. It has been several months since the last estrus period.

“… Bao Wen didn’t say anything unusual.” After the New Year, Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming went to Bao Wen for another physical examination, and the results were all pretty good.

Jiang Chenming’s pheromone rejection was not strong at first, but when he went for an examination, he was determined to be cured. And Mo Lingqiu’s pheromone rejection is also much weaker, and he can do it without affecting his life, as long as he doesn’t get too much contact with other Alphas, there will be basically nothing wrong.