Chapter 53

Although Mo Lingqiu said that his brain was hot, he agreed, but if he really did, he wouldn’t do it.

Jiang Chenming looked at his flustered hands and feet, not at all like the usual Mo Lingqiu, and a little laughed: “Teacher Mo, do you want me to teach you?”

“…Shut up.” Mo Lingqiu glared at him, completely embarrassed and angry.

Jiang Chenming said with a smile, “Take out the things in the drawer of the bedside table for use.”

Mo Lingqiu moved for a while, threw the tablet aside, and sat up to pull the drawer.

Through the screen, Jiang Chenming saw Mo Lingqiu’s white shirt, one size bigger, lying loosely in front of the screen, blocking most of the beautiful scenery.

Mo Lingqiu opened the drawer, saw the contents inside, paused with his hand, and retracted like a burn.

“Jiang Chenming! When did you buy these things?” Mo Lingqiu was anxious and frustrated. No matter how cold he was, he had a temper, his face flushed, and he was ashamed and angry.

Jiang Chenming quickly confessed: “I bought it by the way when I went shopping before, thinking about it if I can use it in the future…”

Mo Lingqiu didn’t want to ignore him anymore, closed the tablet and hung up the video call.

Jiang Chenming on the mobile phone looked at the suddenly blacked screen and couldn’t laugh or cry. He switched to a computer and made another video call.

After a long time, Mo Lingqiu picked it up, obviously he was relieved.

“What are you doing?”

“Teacher Mo, you promised me, you can’t say nothing.” Jiang Chenming grasped Mo Lingqiu’s weakness.

Mo Lingqiu pursed his lips, sat up again, and moved out the contents of the drawer.

——×

“Teacher Mo, be good, go take a bath, and I will go back tomorrow afternoon.” Jiang Chenming finally knew what it means “from now on the king will not be early”, and he wished to drown on Mo Lingqiu.

“Aren’t you going to the 4th?” Mo Lingqiu calmed down and looked at him puzzled.

“I don’t want to wait anymore, miss you.” Jiang Chenming didn’t want to separate from Mo Lingqiu now.

Mo Lingqiu blushed and didn’t know what to say.

Jiang Chenming told him several times to take a bath and then sleep again: “Don’t change the sheets. I’ll go back and get them tomorrow. You go to my room to sleep.”

“… Hmm.” Mo Lingqiu was so sleepy that he dragged his feet into the bathroom lazily.

Jiang Chenming listened to the sound of splashing water in the bathroom. Soon after taking a shower, Mo Lingqiu walked out and took the tablet and mobile phone to the guest room.

Seeing him lying down, Jiang Chenming said “good night” warmly.

The next afternoon, while Mo Lingqiu was still reading, Jiang Chenming really rushed back.

I was about to roll up my sleeves to clean up the master bedroom, and found that it had been cleaned up.

“I…I cleaned it all.” Mo Lingqiu didn’t dare to stay there all the time. He threw the sheets into the washing machine last night, and Simmons sprinkled clean things on it and left it overnight.

Jiang Chenming bent down and gave him a kiss: “I brought you something to eat.”

“What?” Mo Lingqiu couldn’t help but look into the bag in Jiang Chenming’s hand. He had already smelled the smell and guessed it.

“Quan Chuan.” Jiang Chenming took out the Chuan Chuan from the snack street and packed it well. He unpacked the bag and placed it in front of Mo Lingqiu.

Mo Lingqiu was in a good mood, and the expression on his face looked a lot softer.

“Are you really okay if you left early?” While eating, he was still a little worried about Jiang Chenming’s apprenticeship.

“It’s been two games in the morning, and I watched another one before leaving in the afternoon. It’s almost done.” Jiang Chenming looked at him, “Moreover, there will be videos after this official game. I can watch it later.”

“Oh.” There was a video, so there was nothing to worry about.

Jiang Chenming suddenly remembered something. He walked to the bedside table and opened the drawer. The original pile of things inside was gone.

He was very surprised, and could only think of one possibility: “…threw it all away?”

“…I won’t tell you.” Mo Lingqiu didn’t want to tell him.

Jiang Chenming grinned and squatted in front of Mo Lingqiu: “Teacher Mo, don’t you… Secretly hide it for yourself, right?”