Chapter 55

The meeting with Mo Lingqiu’s parents lasted until the afternoon. The four parents visited the villa and the outside garden of Nuo Da, and had dinner together in the evening.

Chen Shan had arranged for the family’s driver to take Han Ying and the others back, but Mo Lingqiu took the initiative.

“It’s better for me to give it to me, just to buy something with my parents.” Mo Lingqiu and Jiang Chenming looked at each other and said to Chen Shan and the others in a serious manner.

“That’s okay, Ling Qiu…will you go home to live tonight? Or stay here?”

“I went back to rest for one night, and it happened that Chen Ming hadn’t been with you for a long time.” Mo Lingqiu said this very thoughtfully, and Chen Shan was happy but didn’t realize what was wrong.

If it were placed before, Jiang Chenming would definitely follow Mo Lingqiu, but today, he did not. Not only did he not, he also came out and said one more sentence: “Get along with your parents more.”

“Let’s go, let’s send it off together.” Chen Shan said, standing up to send Han Ying and the others out.

The Jiang family sent Mo Lingqiu and the others into the car all the way, watching the silver car drive away before returning home.

As soon as the door closed, Chen Shan quickly turned his head: “Jiang Junshen, you’d better explain things to me clearly today.”

Jiang Chenming had an expression of “sure enough”. He didn’t go with Mo Lingqiu today, in fact, it was to stay and help his brother cover. Otherwise, according to his brother’s very axis character, things that were originally good might be said to be bad by him, or his parents might misunderstand him.

“Explain what?” Jiang Junshen was really insensitive in some aspects. He knew that his mother was talking about Omega pheromones, but he didn’t think there was much to explain.

“Why do you have the smell of Omega pheromone, and you still go to the birthing hospital?!” Chen Shan’s voice grew louder and louder, “You didn’t learn from those second generation ancestors to play Omega and get people pregnant, right?”

“Mom.” Jiang Chenming quickly interrupted the fucking words, “you don’t know what kind of person brother is.”

“Because of his clarity, I was afraid that he was under too much pressure at work and chose the wrong release method.” Chen Shan said with a sullen face, taking this matter very seriously.

“Talk about it? What happened.” Jiang Zhongzhen sat on the sofa, his tone still calm.

Jiang Junshen was about to open his mouth to speak, Jiang Chenming quickly interrupted: “Brother is in love with the eight classics, didn’t go to play Omega.”

Jiang Chenming’s overly determined attitude made Chen Shan realize that things are not that simple: “How do you know? Don’t speak for your brother.”

“No.” Jiang Chenming was helpless, “In fact, the Omega was introduced by me and Teacher Mo.”

“When did it happen?” Chen Shan was stunned. Jiang Junshen and the Omega had both progressed to the point of entering the birthing hospital. They must have been pregnant.

“… During the New Year.” Jiang Chenming glanced at Jiang Junshen, and the other party did not respond as always, so he told the truth.

Chen Shan was taken aback, and it was only three months now, which was unexpectedly fast.