Chapter 57

Jiang Chenming was too sticky, and Mo Lingqiu finally re-applied watermelon frost with his red lips.

“Go later?” Jiang Chenming folded his arms to see him like this, and his heart was itchy.

Mo Lingqiu squinted at him, rubbed his still red lips, and took out the acceptance speech that had been put in his briefcase.

This acceptance speech was written by Mo Lingqiu on the computer first, and then printed out and then modified. Because it was changed while reading, a few sheets of A4 paper looked very old.

“Don’t read it, just read it silently in your heart.” Jiang Chenming was afraid that he would read too much and the ulcer would not heal.

Mo Lingqiu let out an “um” and sat on the sofa looking at each word. In fact, he is already able to recite it completely, but he will still be a little nervous when on stage, especially in front of the teachers and students of the school, it is better to be more careful.

Near noon, Mo Lingqiu drove back to University A with Jiang Chenming. Jiang Chenming went back to the dormitory to reminisce about the past with his roommates, while Mo Lingqiu went back to the office to hang up his suit jacket.

Today’s commendation ceremony is in the school’s auditorium, which can accommodate all the teachers and students of the school. It is a very big scene. All the teachers who are about to be commended are arranged in the backstage lounge with fixed positions, and afternoon tea is prepared for them.

Although it was summer, the teachers who were to be commended still wore sternly. Mo Lingqiu wore ironed black suits.

After hanging up his coat, Mo Lingqiu went to the cafeteria for a meal, and went to the school auditorium first.

The students of the school student union in charge of this commendation meeting were already busy in the auditorium. Looking at the boxes on the ground that were opened and half empty, the boxes containing purple rice bread, Mo Lingqiu guessed that everyone might not have gone to dinner.

“Teacher Mo, are you here?” A student noticed Mo Lingqiu and hurriedly came to show him the way, “You come with me.”

“Are they all here?” Mo Lingqiu was more worried that he would be the last one to arrive.

“You are the first to arrive.” The student smiled. “Teacher, you sit and rest in the lounge for a while. We will fix it later. You can try it out and take a rehearsal.”

“Good.” Mo Lingqiu nodded very cooperatively.

After that, Mo Lingqiu sat in the empty lounge and continued to read the manuscripts. One after another, teachers who also wanted to receive commendations arrived, and the lounge was gradually filled.

When Jiang Chenming arrived in the school auditorium, Mo Lingqiu was standing in the preparation area on the side of the stage, with no expression on his cold face, but he was still a little nervous.

In order not to affect the other party, Jiang Chenming sat down in the most corner position and waited for Mo Lingqiu to finish rehearsal before going to the back lounge to look for him.

“Ms. Mo, does the ulcer hurt?” Jiang Chenming noticed that when he was just on stage, Mo Lingqiu stopped several times where he shouldn’t.

“…Hmm.” Mo Lingqiu didn’t say anything in the morning. After speaking, especially the ulcer on the inner side of the cheek, it happened to be touched by the bite of the teeth, and the pain was severe.