Chapter 10

We all climb back into the car, heading back to the house. When we get in everyone runs off to do whatever, but I follow behind Taylor. "Oh Dillion, you need something?" He looks up, when I enter the kitchen.

"You need any help cooking?" I ask, I'm bored out of my mind and I like to cook anyways.

"Uh, sure. You can do the veggies." He points to the vegetables already lined up along the counter and I nod, moving everything I'll need to the bar, so I can sit and cut them up. We work in silence, Taylor glancing at me every now and then.

"Did you need something Taylor?" I decide to tease him, since I'm finished with my task.

"What do you mean?" He gulps but doesn't turn around.

"Well it's just, I finished the veggies. Is there anything else I can do?" His head snaps up. He most likely thought I was going to ask about why he was staring at me.

"Oh that, no everything is done, just got to make the salad." He grabs the veggies from me, throwing them in a bowl with a lettuce mix.  "You can call everyone down for dinner though." I nod and go do as he says.

TAYLOR'S POV

My eyes trail after Dillion. When he leaves my line of sight, I go back to finishing up the salad. As I hear footsteps bounding down the stairs, I start to put the food on the table with Dillion's help. Occasionally he would brush against me or press into me from behind and it's beginning to drive me crazy. I hurriedly take my seat between Yortel and Abeh, as he sits across from me. Even though his face is blank, I know he's smirking deep within, based on the smugness floating around him. "Let's eat everyone." Solar says and I reach for the bread basket, Dillion doing the same and I snatch my hand away quickly.

"I'm going to go get the drinks. I forgot them." I make an excuse to get out of here.

"I brought them already." Dillion points to the end of the table and I sit back down, fidgeting nervously. I eat quickly and then excuse myself, washing my plate quickly and pretty much running up the stairs. When I make it to my room I close the door quickly, pulling down my shorts, and fisting my cock immediately. My shorts come off as I move towards my bed, moaning Dillion's name softly.

"What a naughty boy, Taylor." Dillion tsks and my hand stops as my eyes snap open as he stands there in my doorway. He walks in further, closing the door behind him, as he moves over to me, gripping my cock in his firm hands. I buck up into his touch, as he moves ever so slowly.

"Please, please, more." I pant out and he finally speeds up his hand.

"I know y'all's secret, Taylor." He says and my eyes widen comically and I cum all over his hand, shuddering violently. "Let's just hope your boyfriend's don't mind the orgasm I gave you." He grins mischievously and my cheeks turn bright red.

"Wait-" He leaves before I can say anything and I sink back down into my bed. I don't know what to do. I get up and go towards Solar's room, since that's where the majority of us is at.

"Guys he knows."