Sign 3 It's Coming Together

Skyler looked at Cyril's phone number and clicked on it, the text history opened and he typed, "You want to come on a picnic today?"
Of course, Cyril didn't reply even after thirty minutes. Skyler watched the minutes pass by as he sat on the roof of his house. Edgar lay on the floor in the basement, blood leaking through his soggy bandages and falling over his eyelashes. Cyril looked at Skyler's message and kept his phone back in his pocket. He looked ahead at the poster of Edgar. It had been three days since he was gone now. And the police was not able to find even a single trace of his disappearance. 

He came back home. His mother sat in the kitchen, his dinner was still laying on the table. He gave her a quick look and then went back into his room. His eyes wandered at the sky as he sat on his bed. They wandered at the sky as he paddled his bicycle. When he parked his bicycle at the university gates, he found Skyler. 

"Cyril, you left me on read," Skyler approached him.
"Yeah so?" Cyril picked up his bag and looked at Skyler.
Skyler smiled nervously, "Why?"
"Why? Because I can't fancy going to a picnic when my fucking mate has been missing for three days. Maybe he didn't mean shit to you, but I care," 

Cyril shook his head and left. Skyler walked after him, "What do you mean? Of course I care. I care equally about you!" Cyril turned and looked at him, "I can tell you haven't been eating at all. You tend not to eat when you're stressed. But it's not good for you," He took out a ham sandwich from his bag. Cyril gave him an icy stare, "Keep it for your picnic,"

He walked away and Skyler just stood there, while everyone stared at him while walking past him. Soon, a group of four white boys came to him, "Ayo wassup', ching chong motherfucker! What? Edwards dumped you, mate?" He laughed as he put his arms around Skyler's neck. One of them snatched the ham sandwich from him and took a bite, "There, papa will it for you, haha!"

Arthur and Tristian walked past them with books in their hands, "Shouldn't we help him?" Tristian asked.
"You mean, get in unnecessary trouble?" Arthur looked at him, "Nah, I'll pass,"
"But that's racism right there,"
"It's not our problem, Tristian. Stop being too good. Let's go, we're getting late for class," 

Tristian looked at Skyler and yelled, "SKYLER!"
Skyler and the four boys looked at him, "Meet me at four in the noon today, I'll text you where,"
Tristian smiled and walked back to Arthur, "You're an idiot," Arthur said as he opened his locker.
"I just helped him out,"
"You made it worse," Arthur shut the locker.

"Why is he calling you? You gonna him a blowjob or something?" They laughed and Skyler ran inside. While they continued laughing, "What a poof,"

 "Tristian, why can't you mind your own business?" Arthur and Tristina sat inside their business and marketing class.
"Because it's all a bit tragic, isn't it?"
"But we cannot do anything against it. You alone cannot eradicate racism,"
"Maybe not. But I can perhaps make it a bit better,"
Arthur rolled his eyes, "You're impossible,"

Tristian smiled and looked at the professor walk inside the classroom with Cyril beside him holding a bunch of papers. He looked down at Cyril, his eyes fixed on Cyril's face. Covered with that same smile, a pair of bright eyes, beauty marks covering his best spots and freckles at the back of his neck. Arthur looked at Tristian and then at Cyril, "Oh, Cyril Edwards,"

Tristian blinked and took a deep breath, "This dude always looks like he's going to go for a photoshoot any minute,"
"Yeah," Tristian sighed, "He does,"
"Yeah," Arthur looked down at him, "I hate him. He's a jerk,"
"Yeah, he is,"

Cyril looked up at Tristina and Tristian was taken aback. He walked towards him, "He's coming here," Arthur quickly arranged his hair and tried to look as relaxed as he could. Cyril reached their seat, "I can't come for practice today. I need to be somewhere,"
"You've missed practice since the last three days. Dad is very upset-" Tristian said.
"My friend is missing. I'm not in the mental state to do anything properly. I'd only hinder you people so it's better if I didn't come. Tell your dad about it,"
"Okay,"