Extra 4

In the second half of Jiang Chenming’s third semester, Mo Lingqiu had been pregnant for almost eight months, and he took maternity leave to rest at home.

However, Jiang Chenming was a little dizzy because he had to hand in his graduation thesis, and didn’t have much time to come back to take care of Mo Lingqiu.

Han Ying was not at ease, but the work of the institute couldn’t go away either. While she was worried, Chen Shan, Jiang Chenming’s mother, took Mo Lingqiu to her family.

“Let’s live here during this time. There are servants at home, so you just need to rest.” Chen Shan explained to the servants at home. Mo Lingqiu didn’t need to do anything and just raised the baby with peace of mind.

Mo Lingqiu felt embarrassed. He wanted to say that there were some things he could do, but he was still blocked by Chen Shan’s sentence “If you have a big belly, you should do what you should do if you have a big belly.”

When Jiang Chenming was busy with graduation, Mo Lingqiu stayed boring at home, walked to the huge garden from time to time, and sat in a chair to read when he was tired. But you can’t look at it for a long time, your eyes will be sore.

During this period of time, Fan Nian often came to play with him.

When Fannian had a pregnant belly, he quit his job in the infirmary of University A, and he was at home as a rice bug with peace of mind. Jiang Junshen was happy to support him, and basically moved his work to his home office.

After Fannian gave birth to the child, the child was also taken by the nanny Jiang Junshen invited. After he weaned the child, he was liberated.

Counting time now, Fannian’s children are almost six months old.

“Morning!” Fan Nian appeared in his home vigorously, the ring on his hand dazzling in the sun.

Mo Lingqiu looked away from the book: “Morning.”

“What did you eat in the morning?”

“Sandwiches.” The sandwiches that Mo Lingqiu ate were carefully baked by the Jiang family’s chef and added various nutritious ingredients.

“Tsk, I even brought you Xiaolongbao.” Fan Nian put the packed Xiaolongbao on the table, “Taste it?”

“Eat one.” Mo Lingqiu is very full now and can’t eat too much, so he can only mean to eat one.

“Success, the rest belongs to me.” Fan Nian came after having breakfast. After giving birth, his appetite became very big. Fortunately, there was no tendency to gain weight and he also ate comfortably.

After Mo Lingqiu finished a delicious Xiaolongbao, he pushed the rest to Fannian.

Fan Nian was eating while chatting with him: “Don’t you know, I used an acquaintance’s teacher job ID to log on to the forum of University A that day. Guess what everyone is talking about now?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Talk about you giving birth to a boy or a girl.” Fan Nian curled his lips. “When I gave birth to a baby, why didn’t they talk about me?”

“Didn’t you all resign at that time?” Mo Lingqiu revealed the facts blankly.

Fan Nian “cut”: “No, I’m not that famous. You are the male god in many people’s hearts. It’s a pity, I got married early.”

“…It’s not an early marriage, we’re not married yet.” Mo Lingqiu glanced at his empty fingers. He and Jiang Chenming said it was OK. When the other party graduates before going to get the certificate, naturally there is no such thing as a ring.