Chapter 14 (a)

Allena--

I wakeup early, and complete my morning routine, pack my bag for college with my needy stuffs and then I headed towards my college as I have some projects and some handwork to submit, also I wanted to take my remaining scholarship balance slip from college so after when Aaron gave permission to me for completing my studies I rejoined it with my remaining scholarship.

I decide to had breakfast in college cafeteria with my bestie, she's an Indian and also married with love of her life, unlike me.

"Heyyy!!!!!! Allee!" I heard a loud excited scream of my bestie as I entered in the gate of college.

"Hey! Aroo!" I said and we both hugged each others. Actually her name is Arohi, but I used to call her Aroo and she used to call me Allee....

"How are you? How's your married life going? How's my brother in law? Is he handsome and hot? Did you both do the deed? Did you..." She boomed me with questions.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Put the full stop on your running horses. First, I'm hungry so let's go to the cafeteria, and then I give answer to all your questions. Ok!" I said and she happily nodded. As our classes were start at nine, so we still have time.

I ordered coffee, egg and toast for both. And settle on our seat, waiting for our order.

"Now tell me everything!" She said.

"So start with your first question, what's that?" I asked.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine! How are you and my brother in law?" I replied and asked.

"I'm fine and he's too! Now my next question!" She said, and I nodded my head.

"How's your married life going?" She asked.

First I sigh heavily and then answer her question.

"Well I told you everything, like in which circumstances our wedding take place, he loves someone else, so it's nothing good in between us, just....just like before, the difference is before I was living alone here in Paris and now I lived with him but in London." I said, with a small sad smile.

She was about to say something but beep sound of our order number distract us, and I move to the counter to bring it. And soon she starts again.

"Ok! So tell me is he handsome and hot?" She asked like a fan girl, who is ready to drooling over on her favorite man.

"Well, yes he's hot as Greek god and handsome as hell." I said, smiling dreamingly.

"Ohhooo, someone is blushing!" She teased me and I blushed more.

"Ok! Ok! Next. Did you both do something? I mean cuddle, kiss or love making?" She asked naughtily.

"I already told you about our relationship, but yeah one day he meets with an accident 'and that night he kissed me." I said remembering our romantic moment and smiling, but soon it vanished and replaced my smile with tears as I remember his words again..

"Hey! Hey alle... Please don't cry, I'm sorry girl, please." Arohi pleads.

"No, no it's not about you, but after our moment he abused me with his hurtful words." I said and a little sob escaped from my lips, but I controlled and wipe my traitor tears.

"Do you love him Allena?" She asked in serious yet caring tone. I know because when ever she calls me Allena and not Allee, it means she's serious.

"Ye...yess aroo, I loved him so much, I got to know about it after that night, but he hurts me enough to let me confess my feelings to him." I said and she hugged me tight.

"Sometimes thinks like this happens, but we've to try and fight for our love, for our rights. And it's your time to fight for your love, make him fall for you. I'm sure no one can resist your charm!" She said and motivates me.

"Thank you so much Aroo! You're like my sister which I never had. I love you so much!" I said.

"Hey! But my hubby loves me more!" She said, still hugging me.

"No! I love you more than him!" I said and broke the hug, then we both burst out laughing.

"Well tell me how's your married life is going with your sweet heart?" I asked, and she blushed hard.

"Umm... someone is becoming a blushing mess. And I also noticed that you gain weight and more glowing then before. Is it my brother in law's magic!" I teased her and man she blushed so fucking hard, and slaps my arms lightly as I laughed at her Tomato red face.

And with this we both talked for some more time and then it's our time to take our class and we went there. My whole day went busy in class and studio that it late and I headed towards my studio apartment.

I took a shower, had dinner and make my self comfortable on my bed, holding my phone, checking if he send a message or give a call, but to my bad luck there is nothing. I feel disappointed, I feel hurt.

'Maybe he's busy with Selena!' I thought.

'But I missing him!' my heart say.

'looks like you being habitual in just one day of his call and massages." Mind mocked.

'But as Aroo said, maybe I can able to make him fall for me?' heart says.

'ohh really! And how?' mind again.

' I'll do something for sure.' I said.

'yeah yeah, sure sure, let's see.' mind mocks.

But I decide not to reply and sleep consumes me.