Chapter 32

I have no explanation for why I haven't been updating, I have a ton of things to do, but I do still have time. So I'm deeply sorry for putting this on hold for this long. I also feel like I have drifted from the main theme of this story and I don't know how to fix it now, I used to get help from my friend but now I don't so... it kinda sucks now. Thank you for y'all patience. — author-Chan 

————————————————— story time———————————

No ones POV 

They both decide to head back to school for the rest of the day, once getting there they walked to the last class of the day, (for the sake of my sanity, it's gonna be math ) walking in they see that the teacher hasn't arrived yet but the class was as wild as ever, although it became quiet when kaminari pointed out y/n and shouting their name. The girls expect moms and uraraka, came to see y/n and hug them, I wonder why they are keeping their distance? The guys are shouting and jumping all around y/n,, they felt anxious, too many people. Right before y/n could utter a word,  Ectoplasm came in, y/n let out a sigh of relief.  As the classroom groaned and sat down in there respected chairs, todoroki took this time to drag you to the set next to him. 

Y/n POV 

I was planning to sit next to sero since he wanted to catch up on all the memes and events that happened, but right before I could sit I felt a cold hand grab me, and led me to a chair and shoved me in it "what the hec- oh todoroki? Hi, um isn't momo siting here?" He looked at me and shrugged "I don't know and don't care, you are sitting next to me now" he sat down and turned his body to face me. On the corner of my eye is see momo confused and annoyed that someone else is in her seat "excuse me, I'm sorry but I sit there" she politely said with a smile that looked so forced it made me uncomfortable. "Oh right sorry I'll get up right n—" I was  half way off the seat when todoroki cut in "this is their seat now, go find somewhere else geez how annoying" he pushed my shoulder down so I sat full back in the seat. Momo who was now being stared at and embarrassed "oh okay sorry, I now see that. My bad" she quickly moved to the empty seat at the corner. 

Whispers can be heard all around, I felt bad, why was he so rude? He could have been a bit nicer. "Hey todoroki, don't you think you were a bit rude? I could have just moved" he rolled his eyes and grunted "oh please she should know her place, she has no right to speak to you like that" I was confused "like what? She was just wondering why I was sitting in HER seat" i didn't think she was being rude, it was her seat, and I took it without permission, if it was me then I'd be the same. "I chose who I sit with, I don't want to sit with that ugly whore, I want to sit with you, you want to sit with me too, right? It's me who you want to be with right?" Be with? What does he even mean by that? Whatever he maybe just means it in a different way "of course I want to sit next to you, I mean you are my friend, I guess you are right.." he nods and turns to the face the front where Ectoplasm is teaching, I feel a glare coming at me and I turn around to see, momo?, she notices that I saw her and she quickly turned away. I wonder what is up with her. 

— ———————————-

Sorry it was short, I honestly don't know what to write anymore, please if you have any ideas please let me know, so I have something to write to make this better.