chapter 59

"Are you sure you're not coming? This is the Yule ball were talking about" Pansy says as she quickly touches up on some makeup.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I need to figure this out" I say, looking at the photo and my Goblet of fire parchment "But you better enjoy yourself" I say, smiling at her "You're going with Draco"

"I know. But you'll be here all alone"

"Fine, I'll come down in 5 or 10 minutes" I say just to comfort her.

"You better" she says and leaves.

I sigh heavily and sit back in bed, looking at the photo of me and Cedric.

"Where'd you get that photo from"
"Ron"
"Who'd he get it from?"
"Colin, but that doesn't matter"

Flashback

"Hi, Harry! *flash* I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too."

"Colin has a camera!" I say out loud, getting up.

I run to the Great Hall in a shirt and leggings, finding Colin immediately and running to him.

"Is that Y/N?" I hear Angelina ask, then chuckle "Pathetic"

"Hey, leave her alone" Fred says, and I fight the urge to turn around to him.

"Why? Didn't she cheat on you?"

"Just forget about it, Angie" Fred says.

I almost look back at him, but breathe in heavily, and continue on my way to Colin.

"Colin, can I borrow your camera?" I ask.

He nods his head, and I smile at him. He hands me his camera. I open it up.

"Revelio" I cast, looking in the camera.

There's essence of potions in it, and a picture comes out polaroid style of Atlas kissing another girl I'm sure is Astoria Greengrass. I take the photo.

"Can I keep this for the week? It's really important that I do"

"Sure" he says.

I run back to the Slytherin common room and my dormitory, putting the camera on my bed.

Now the Goblet of Fire situation.

I get a small piece of parchment and write my name on it, comparing it to the other piece of paper.

The handwriting is slightly different.

I don't write my 'p's like that. And the 'r' is curled more.

I smile and put everything in my drawer, thinking about the ball.

I don't know if I should go or not, seeing as I don't have a date, and my boyfriend, or ex, I don't really know what we are right now, is with someone else.

I sigh heavily, but get up, putting on jeans and a hoodie, wandering the castle to try and keep my mind at bay.

As I pass the Hufflepuff common room, I meet Cedric, who, for some reason, is alone.

"What're you doing here? I thought you had a date" I say curiously.

"I do, I'm just getting something. What about you and Fred, aren't you 2 dating?"

"I don't know anymore. He's with another girl enjoying the ball" I say.

"That's just messed up. Why isn't he with you?"

"Have you seen the photo of you and me?" I ask.

"Oh... that's why" Cedric says "You told him we didn't kiss, right"