Chapter 17: A bad sleep/ Time in the Caffé

Y/n POV:
I woke up at night, unable to sleep anymore again. My body felt awake for some reson,despite not drinking coffee last day.
I remained in bed, with monica sleeping peacefully on the other side.
"Fuck, not again..." I started to go back to fun memories from school, hanging out with my friends from bands and doing all teenager stuff.
I sat in the bed and started to go away with memories.
"Heh... theese were the times. Now I'm in my late 20's and I lost touch with my old buddies. I hope they are fine theese days.

Timeskip, morning, Narrator:
Pandemonica woke up not so long and began to watch over Y/n, as he fell asleep shortly before.
She moved closer to him for morning cuddle. As she placed her hand on Y/n's chest, as he started to wake up.
"Good morning." The demon said, looking in his tired eyes.
"Hello, honey." Y/n replied with tired voice, as he gave her a little headpat.
"Slept well?"
"No... I slept for like 2 hours..."
"Ooh... You can take a short nap with me if you want."
She offered
"I can lay here for a momments, but I won't fall asleep now..."
"Hm... Maybe you had some thoughts running down at you back?"
"Yeah. I was thinking about hanging out with the boys back in the day." He replied, runing his hand through his hair.
"Hmmm... maybe you will tell me some of the stories?"

Timeskip, Y/n POV:
After an hour of laying down with pandemonica, I finally left my room to the kitchen. However the life is full of suprises and we rand out of coffee.
"Maybe I'll take her to caffé..." I said to my self, as pandemonica wrapped her arms around my vaist. I grabbed her hand
"We ran out coffe... let's go to the caffé."
"Uh-uh..." she repiled tiredly

After a walk in the cold weather, the couple arrived at pandemonica's favourite caffé, to buy some coffee beand and spend time with eachother.

"Ooh yes~" Pandemonica sighed, after taking a sip of coffee.
"It's too gooood~ Mmmmm..." she closed her eyes.
Indeed it was a really good coffee, brewed by professional brewers. No wonder, why she loves this place.

Pandemonica POV:
The coffee was brilliant, making my time even better. We were talking with each other for a long time, forgetting, that we are in caffé. After 2 hours we
Left the shop with new beans, and then rested in home for the rest of the day.