Chapter 16: bands, military and past overall

Pandemonica POV:
Today was a warm day for a place we live in. Temperature was very high, reaching 5°C (!). Snow was melting, and atmosphere in this hose remain the same. We both got some time to rest from all the trips and girls coming over to pay us a visit. Perhaps lucifer was jealous of us and she wanted to stend as much time with my dear as possible.
I shouldn't think of her like that. I know, that Lucy is a demon but she is also my friend...
I shook my head and went downstairs to see Y/n with some boxes.
"Good afternoon."
"Oh, hello monica. If you wish me to do something for you, feel free to ask." Y/n said with cheerful voice, as he returned to his buisness.
"What are you doing?" I sat next to him.
"Oh, Just looking at pictures from my teenage years, when I had a group of friends and we were having crappy bands. This one here, It's a picture of my first metal band I was in." He passed me an old picture with 4 young guy with long hair on it in some sort of garage.
"This is the photo from 1989 I believe. We used to play some sort of thrash- death metal. All we released was a short rehearsal tape in 1990. At least they liked my drum skills. Unfortunatelythe band don'texist anymore. It vanished soon after the tape." He added.
"How old were you?" I asked, still looking at a photo
"I dunno. I was 14... maybe 16. OH! I found one of my old tapes!" Y/n pulled out the magnetophone casette entitled "Demo I: Winter", with Winter landscape apinitng on it.
He seemed amazed, that he found this.

"Looks nice. Maybe you will tell me something about it?" I looked on the tape, examining it

"I recorded it in 1999... It was the first demo tape I recorded for my solo musical project. I even got a contract with local metal label to release 100 copies of this demo."
"Interesting. May I play it?"
"Sure. I don't think you'll like it though..." Y/n replied with modesty

Paysage d'hiver song below for close reference to the tape.

Narrator:
Pandemonica seemed to be hypnotised by the sounds, that young Y/n created.

As the song was ending with acoustic guitars, pandemonica seemed to be driven away by the winter atmosphere with low quality instruments recording over it, adding even more cold to the composition.
"What is this song about? I mean your inspiration for composition and lyrics."
"It's mostly about me. My love for winter, my lonliness. It was a hard time for me back then." Y/n looked down
"Hm? What was it?" Demon asked in concern.
"I was hiding it away from others for ages... I was diagnosed with deep clynical depression, I left all my friends and tried to kill my self several times. Yet I kept it as a secret. Yet It's hard to keep it as your hands bleed." She rolled his sleeve up to reveal dozens of scars on his arm. They loked like there were seriius wounds.
"What happened?"
Y/n looked down
"They say, that men don't cry, so this was the alternate solution."
Pandemonica seemed shocked.
"How could I help you?"
It was long ago... It was shortly before I enlisted. Yet before this I was in the military grade, during the 1990- 1994 years. Soon after i got a short job and in 2000 I joined military."

Short silence occured, just before Y/n remembered one thing
"I even have some videos of drill showcase by my unit." He said, before pulling out the DVD from one of the boxes labelled "army stuff". The box also contained a military knife, velt, 2 medals, diploma and 10 rifle bullets.

"Look." Said Y/n as he played the video

"Impressive."
"Yeah. Boot camps were harsh, but kinda worth it."Y/n put down his box.

"So. What do ypu wish to do now, sheep?"
"We can watch TV." Pandemonica said in lazy voice, before resting her head on Y/n shoulder as he turned on the TV.
"You feel good?" She asked him silently.
"Yeah, I'm good."
Pandemonica layed her head on Y/n's lap, to face him and He started to gently play with her hair.