Part 117

"What

"What... Did you just say?". Namjoon says stunned. "That bastard found him". "How!?!". Namjoon yelled. "Don't know but he did". "Shit!". Namjoon rubs his head. "I'm having my men come over now". "They were supposed to be here weeks ago!". Namjoon yelled. "Well EXCUSE me for needing my men for my shit". Minho says and Namjoon groaned. "Relax my two hundred men will be there as soon as possible".

"Two fucking hundred!?!". Namjoon shouted. "What? You want more?". "N-no Minho, that's fine". Namjoon pinched his nose. "Excellent! I'll be there as soon as I can, so leave some bodies for me!". "Wha... Hello?". Namjoon looks at his phone and sighs. "I'm back!". May walks in, carrying a bag and saw Namjoon standing in the living room. "Oh god... What did Taehyung do?". May says and Namjoon looks at her.

"That man found Jimin". Namjoon says and May eyes widened. "I fucking knew it". May pulled out a uzi from her purse. "How in the hell?". Namjoon blinks and May went to lock the door and windows. "That bastard is mine, you hear me?". May said. "I waited to long for his ass and I will have in his head in my hands". May laughed like a psychopath. "Great". Namjoon sighs. "What... Happened?". Hoseok came limping down the stairs.

"That man found Jimin, he's coming here". Namjoon says and Hoseok went right back upstairs. "Where are my babies?". May asked. "They should be upstairs with the guys, why?". Namjoon said. "No reason". May pulls out her phone. "Hey, it's me, yeah I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to jail for dropping multiple bodies and I need bail money". May says. "WHAT!?!". Namjoon heard a man scream over the phone.

"That bastard found my baby lamb so I must feast on blood, get my lawyer on the phone and have about a hundred k ready". May says. "Are you crazy!?!". "On God". May says. "May!". "Love you!". May hangs up and looks at Namjoon. "My husband loves me". May smiled. "What type of security y'all here?". May asked. "We got bulletproof windows". Namjoon replied. "That ain't enough". May scoffed.

"May, I got some good shit in my room, come up bitch!". Hoseok shouted from the stairs. "Bet!". May yells and tossed the bag to Namjoon. "Please... We paid good money for this place". Namjoon begs and May just laughed at him. "I will drop bodies Namjoon... Don't get in my way". May growls and went upstairs. "Got damn it". Namjoon groaned.

"Always the crazy ones".