Chapter (26) Young Boy

"Who was behind the mask ?
It was him.
The young boy."

17/12/21

17/12/21

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
___________________________________*****
Third person POV

The man took steps toward the kid, his hand slipping to the kid's puffy cheeks, a smirk curling on his lips.

"Finally, I can do what I have wanted to do for years." 

The male uttered, as he stroked the kid's hairs softly. But he froze when the kid turned around in his sleep.

His innocent eyes fluttered open and got filled with fear when met the Male's dark orbs.

The kid sat up in fear as he instantly crawled back, eyes already filling with tears. The kid's arms reached his head, as he cowered behind his shaking arms.

The male cursed in his mind, before he swiftly moved toward the side table, as he picked out a liquid, wetting his handkerchief with it.

The male moved toward the kid who shook his head, not liking this unknown man and his aura.

"Baby, come here please." There was a sweetness in his voice, but the kid jumped from the bed as he cowered in the corner, tears slipping down his eyes.

"Baby, I will be quick okay, don't give me a tough time, yeah, come here." The Male's voice turned stern, as his one arm grabbed the kid's forearm, who tried to get away, faint screams leaving his mouth.

The kid struggled, his appa had taught him to never give up, the kid looked at the male as he bit on his arm hard, almost dozing out blood.

The kid ran when the male hissed but before the kid could reach the door, he was harshly grabbed by the male, who pushed the handkerchief on his nose.

The kid struggled but ended up losing his consciousness, his eyes getting heavy, before the boy black out in the arms of the man who caught him.

He breathed in relief, wiping the kid's tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Just some time more.." he whispered before picking the kid in his arm, as he left the room the mafia had ordered to not in any case.

His stern steps landed on the furnish floor, eyes roaming everywhere alarmingly, arms wrapped around the small five year old kid.

He licked his lips, unconsciously pulling the mask over his face, covering his face till his nose, only leaving those dark orbs to be witnessed by others.

His pace fastened, with every step of his, his own heartbeat increased.

"Who are you ?" 

The deep voice made the unknown male to stop on his feet, as he felt the cold sweat running down his forehead, the Male's arms over the kid tightened.