Part 118

"I don't why Joon is yelling but I could care less"

"I don't why Joon is yelling but I could care less". Yoongi said. "Maybe he got hurt". Jimin says. "Yeah... I still... Jimin, where are you?". Yoongi asked when he didn't see the little lamb on the bed.

Yoongi chuckled seeing the lamb appear from behind the dresser

Yoongi chuckled seeing the lamb appear from behind the dresser. "And what are you doing back there?". Yoongi asked. "I was trying to scare you but I spoke and now I can't scare you". Jimin pouted. "And why were you trying to scare me?". Yoongi asks. "I didn't see your scared face yet". Jimin replied. "You didn't see my crying face either". Yoongi laughed.

"I don't wanna see you sad". Jimin puffed out his cheeks and Yoongi couldn't take the cuteness anymore. "Come here Jimin, it's dirty behind there". Yoongi says. "Nope! I cleaned all the dirt!". Jimin jumps from behind the dresser. "See! All clean!". Jimin showed off his clothes to Yoongi. "You're right". Yoongi shakes his head, seeing the dirt on Jimin's pants. "All clean indeed". Yoongi snickers.

"Hehe". Jimin giggled. "Go wash your hands and we'll go get you a snack". Yoongi said. "Ok!" Jimin ran to the bathroom and Yoongi covers his face. "He's so cute". Yoongi says and went to wait by the door but saw his cousin walk by his room holding two machine guns. "What the hell?". Yoongi says and saw Caesar walk past with a grenade launcher. "What the fuck did I miss?". Yoongi says and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god... He...". "Yoongi! I'm done!". Jimin skips out the bathroom happily. "Jimin, go to Jungkook's room". Yoongi said. "What? Why?". Jimin asked. "Jimin please just...". "Hello everyone!". A voice says from outside and Yoongi looked at Jimin. The lamb looked pale and sick. "I believe you all have something that belongs to me and I want it back". The man says and Yoongi slowly looks out the window.

Yoongi saw a built middle aged man standing outside with armed men. "Yoo-Yoongi... Do-don't leave me... Do-don't let him take me... I don't wanna go back". Jimin holds his self and Yoongi rushed over to give him a hug. "He won't take you from us Jimin, I won't allow it, ok?". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "But I need you to go to Jungkook, please". Yoongi begged. "No! I wanna stay with you!". Jimin yelled.

"Jimin please...". "EAT MA DICK!". They heard May shout and all of a sudden, gunshots were heard. "Eek!". Jimin squeals and Yoongi hugged him tighter. "Jimin, go to Kook, now!". Yoongi ordered. Jimin bit his lip and ran out the room. "Shit! Shit! Shit!". Yoongi was against guns, so he pulled out his metal bat from his closet and tried to go downstairs but someone was waiting at his door. "Damn it". Yoongi clicked his tongue and the man smiles.

"Min Yoongi correct?". The man says. "I'm Hoonjae, the real owner of Jimin". The man bows and Yoongi snorted. "Fuck outta here with all that". Yoongi scoffed. "You're nothing but a monster". Yoongi said. "Call me what you like Yoongi but Jimin will be coming back with me". Hoonjae said. "Over my fucking dead body!"? Yoongi yells and Hoonjae pulled out a gun. "I wouldn't want it any other way". Hoonjae smirks.

"Goodbye".