11

2 days later.

"Siyanee I miss you baby." Kentrell said through the phone, his AirPods in his ears.

"I miss you too. Come get me please." She mumbled, and he smiled, glancing at the camera, before looking back at the road.

"I got some business to handle first. And I gotta go to the studio, you wanna come?" He asked, driving with one hand.

"Yes. What business?" She rubbed her eye, and he chuckled.

"We don't talk about that over the phone fat mama. I'll come get you in like an hour though." He told her, and she nodded, yawning.

"Set your phone up so I can see you." He said, watching her doze off.

India grabbed her phone, setting it up against her nightstand.

"Pull yo cover down Siyanee." He glanced in the camera, and she frowned.

"Kentrell be quiet. I'm trying to sleep." She mumbled, pulling her cover down some, revealing her naked body as he laughed.

"Thank you." He smirked, and she waved him off, dozing off. Kentrell put his mic on mute as he parked his car.

He got out of the car, walking up to the door.

"Would you like a mask sir?" A security guard asked him, and he shook his head, walking inside. He walked up the stairs, knocking on the door twice before walking in.

Von looked up from his computer, ducking as Kentrell swung at him. The two of them began roughly fighting, knocking stuff over in his office. A security guard came in, pulling the two of them apart.

"Wassgood folks nem? Bitch that wasn't nothing." Von laughed, licking the top row of his teeth, feeling himself bleeding.

"Nigga what the fuck is you chilling with my bitch for?" Kentrell frowned, spitting blood on his ground, shoving the security guard off of him.

"Get out, we good." Von told the guard, who walked out.

"Nigga she ain't yo bitch." Von shrugged, sitting back at his desk.

He threw a water bottle to Kentrell, who caught it, pouring some in his mouth. He swished it around, spitting it out in the trash can, rinsing the blood out of his mouth.

"The hell she ain't. She don't have a choice but to be mine. The fuck? Bitch I told you I ain't sharing her." Kentrell frowned.

"Nigga she not mine so how is we sharing? I ain't fucked her or nothing, damn. What's all the hostility for?" Von smirked.

"Ion even know what that big ass word mean. Bitch speak English for I beat yo ass." Kentrell rolled his eyes, and Von laughed.

"What happened? What she tell you?" Von asked, lighting a blunt and passing it to him.

"You taking my baby on dates and shit. Gay ass carnival. I'll buy her 500 carnivals right now." He grabbed his phone out his pocket, looking at an asleep India.

"Nigga I can buy her 501 carnivals." Von bucked at him, and Kentrell waved him off, chuckling as he blew smoke out his mouth.

"You need to be thanking her cause I should kill yo stupid simp ass. Don't be taking my bitch out. I'll beat yo ass." Kentrell said without looking up from his phone.

"Stop calling her yo bitch nigga. Say yo girl or somethin', damn. That sound like you own her." Von lit his own blunt, putting it to his mouth.

"I do. I own her, her pussy, and her mouth. All that shit mine. I been in all of it, she mine." Kentrell smirked, and Von smiled.