Ω 2 Ω

jeno speed-walked back towards donghyuck's apartment as soon as he realised, he had forgotten his phone there.

how stupid could he be?

he had to do a report every night to tell if donghyuck had been in danger or not.

if donghyuck came to see a message mentioning about anything related to mythology, he would discover the truth, and jeno would be dead.

he quickly climbed the steps of donghyuck's building and got to donghyuck's door.

one thing scared him a bit though; the door was open.

"donghyuck?" he questioned, passing through the door, cautious about everything.

donghyuck's response came in a loud shriek coming from the kitchen.

jeno hurried there gasping at the sight.

donghyuck was debating under a creature jeno identified immediately.

body of a lion, face of an eagle, and two wings breaking everything around; it could only be a griffon.

jeno reacted quickly, grabbing the creature by its tail and pulling it as hard as he could.

the griffon let go donghyuck, shrieking in pain, and backed away, noticing jeno.

jeno used this distraction to stand in between the frightened donghyuck and the griffon.

"go away." he spat.

the griffon groaned, scratching the floor with one of his lion paws, indicating that he wasn't about to leave.

"go or i'll kill you." jeno warned again.

behind him, donghyuck was glued to the kitchen counter, sat on the floor, and his teary eyes never leaving the scary creature.

the griffon jumped on jeno, determined to get rid of him to go to donghyuck.

jeno had expected it, and as soon as the creature made him fall on the floor, he put his hands on its coat and used his two palms to send him a powerful electric shock, making it fly away and fall on the floor lifelessly.

jeno jumped to his feet, making sure that the griffon was dead before rushing back to donghyuck, who was trembling on the floor.

"donghyuck..." he said, taking the boy in his arms and sitting him on top of the kitchen counter. "are you hurt somewhere?" he asked, checking if the boy had any sever wounds aside from the scratches visible on his face and bare arms.

"w-what was t-that thing?" donghyck spoke, completely frightened. "w-why did it attack me? w-why aren't you scared? and... h-how did you g-get rid of it?"

jeno sighed. "i promise i'll explain everything. but i need to do something before. don't move from here."

jeno ran to the living room, picking his charging phone up, and rushing back to donghyuck.

he dialled a number, and put the phone to his ear.