Start Line

Summary:

6 months have passed since we last encountered our greenette. Things have changed, whether for better or worse is yet to be seen. Izuku must analyze his future classmates while also preventing a certain brunette from becoming a pancake.

Beginning Notes:

Well I managed to get a lot done this weakened. 2 Chapter of symbol of justice have been completed and another one was started. I started work on project Halo's final chapter, which should be out in 2ish weeks. And other projects have started work, though they aren't going to posted on this account.

Anyway, this chapter is the last of the 'transition' chapters which were roughly 3/4 chapters in length. Now, we begin phase 1 aka season one which will be roughly 5/6 chapters in length as well.

<--->

Nearly 6 month's pass

Izuku Midoriya had completed his first year at U.A. only a week ago and was already looking to the future. Things had certainly changed, though for better or worse Izuku wasn't sure of. He'd managed to find family, friends, and loved ones but still he had a feeling that something was coming.

The unshakable turning within himself that screamed danger. He wasn't sure if it was BT's doing or his own self-consciousness doing it. But for now, Izuku looked to the future. To his best friends Mirio and Amajiki and his girlfriend who he'd become close with over the past few months.

Izuku and Nejire started out slow, a date here and there when scheduling allowed for such a thing. But ultimately the two knew that they could make things work and had been together for nearly three months.

That however isn't the focus of our story, though it may be an integral part. Today is not the day for dates nor relationships. Today is the day things begin to change. Old friends and new faces begin to make their way into U.A.'s halls.

Students from all over the country and even parts of the world have flocked to U.A. in search of becoming the best. Though Izuku knew only a select few would ever be made into heroes of U.A.

He was one them, having proven his worth in his first Sports Festival along with continually showing promise through his internship under the rabbit hero Miruko. Izuku was a part of the hero course, class A-1 under the guise of his favorite parental figure, Shouta Aizawa.

It was a normal day, Nedzu had left early, with a note on the counter informing Izuku he had a few more things to finish off before the U.A. exams started. Izuku was to be at U.A. before the start of the opening ceremony.

He was supposed to shadow Nedzu, analyzing the new incoming students to see what quirks he believed to be the most beneficial to hero society. Along with hand picking students he believed could be heroes even if their quirk wasn't suited to the mock exam.

He'd rushed to get dressed after BT had woken him, giving a small thanks to A.I. as he'd thrown his bed linens off and rushed to grab cloths and a shower. Breakfast soon followed, Nedzu would know if he skipped.

And then the boy was off, catching one of the trains that brought him closer to U.A. The ride had been rather short, he only lived roughly 25 minutes from U.A. but he was running late.

Upon reaching the main entrance to campus, Izuku let out a small sigh. He already missed school, and he really missed Hado. Though the two talked regularly, it was off putting to know that they wouldn't get to see each other for another week or two.