Ω 11 Ω

"hello guys, are you here to train?" a young girl asked when jeno and donghyuck approached the training spot.

"hello irene, i wanted to train with donghyuck. is there a place we can train that isn't busy?"

the girl, known as irene, turned around to look at the various rings and fighting areas.

"it's pretty much crowded today." she said, scanning the place. "ah! over there."

jeno and donghyuck looked at the place she was pointing at.

"renjun and jaemin are fist fighting there, and they are alone. it's the less busy place for the moment."

"we'll take it. thanks." jeno said smiling before heading towards his assigned training spot, donghyuck on his heels.

the two boys got in front of the ring, seeing two other boys training there. donghyuck recognised them as athena and ares' sons.

jeno coughed to catch the boys' attention, but none of them spared him a glance, too busy fighting each other.

jeno coughed louder this time, and the two boys turned their heads towards him at the same time, stopping their actions.

"hello guys, donghyuck and i are here to train with you." he said, his eye smile showing.

"hello." "hmm." renjun and jaemin respectively replied, leaving an awkward silence in the air.

"s-so..." jeno looked between the two boys, earning a snort from jaemin.

"do you have something to say?" he asked. "we were in the middle of a fight if you didn't notice."

"more like you were in the middle of losing again..." renjun mumbled.

"i was about to win, stupid."

"no, you weren't. you never win against me."

"yes, i do."

"no, you don't."

"yes- "

"huh..." jeno interrupted the two's bickering.

renjun and jaemin diverted their attention on zeus' son.

"as you two are the sons of athena and ares, i guess you could help donghyuck learn how to fight." jeno explained.