Ω 14 Ω

chaos.

that's how you could describe the atmosphere of the camp at the moment.

"donghyuck! stay with us." jisung exclaimed, a huge trident appearing in his hand.

"w-what?" donghyuck asked. "what does that mean?"

"somebody is attacking the half-blood camp. we need to fight." chenle replied, taking out from his pockets two daggers.

"fight?! f-for real?" donghyuck exclaimed, panic evident in his eyes.

jisung raised a brow. "does it seem like a joke to you?" he said, motioning to their surroundings.

donghyuck looked around, only to find people with their weapons running everywhere, screaming, crying for some of them.

he gasped, realising that this was real.

"w-what do i do?" he asked panicking.

"you stay with us. we need to find jeno." jisung told, earning a nod from chenle.

before the three boys could do anything else, a loud roar was heard, and multiple creatures invaded the camp, running faster than ever towards the three boys.

donghyuck recognised some griffons, the creature that had almost killed him in his apartment, and also furies, but the other strange creatures remained unknown to him.

"we should run." chenle said simply, not waiting for jisung and donghyuck's approval to dart away.

the two other boys followed him immediately, finding themselves running opposite the crowd of armed demigods who was screaming in unison, ready to fight the monsters that had invaded their place.

chenle, jisung and donghyuck ran quickly to the back of the crowd, looking for jeno.

"jeno!" chenle screamed, looking around.

"oh my..."

jisung and chenle both looked at donghyuck who was petrified on the spot.

his eyes were glued on those horrible monsters that were fighting against the demigods. he could hear screams of pain, he could see blood everywhere, he could sense the pain that all those people were feeling.

this made him feel uneasy, to the point he felt like throwing up.

chenle quickly reacted, hiding donghyuck's eyes with his hand.

"ji. we need to hurry." he warned.

"i can't find jeno." jisung answered, searching for zeus' son.

a loud bark was heard from behind the boys, making chenle and jisung step aside to allow the huge red-eyed hell dog run past them.

once the dog disappeared in the crowd, its owner appeared.