Ω 15 Ω

a knock on the door startled donghyuck.

he was back in his bungalow, after the fight, but he was still terrorized by what had just happened. that's why jeno was here with him.

"don't move." jeno told, rising to his feet and taking his electric whip out.

he slowly walked to the door, ready to attack.

he carefully opened the door, his grip on his whip tightening until he saw who was there.

"leeteuk?" he raised a brow.

"this isn't your bungalow, jeno. what are you doing here?"

"donghyuck is petrified. the past events scared him." jeno explained, allowing the chief to enter the bungalow.

"don't worry, you won't have to fear another attack." leeteuk said, patting donghyuck's head.

jeno snorted. "well, now that they know he is in the camp..." he mumbled.

"donghyuck is leaving the camp tonight."

"leaving?!" jeno and donghyuck exclaimed at the same time.

"yes."

"b-but..."

"mark is right. this place isn't safe anymore. donghyuck and him will leave the camp tonight."

"i'm coming with them." jeno immediately replied.

"jeno, i'm afraid- "

"two bodyguards are always better than one."

leeteuk sighed.

"okay... i want to see you two at the grand chalet at midnight with everything you need. please, bring the strict necessary."

jeno nodded quickly, before waving at leeteuk who left the house.

"is this a joke?" donghyuck asked.

"apparently not." jeno told, looking for a bag donghyuck could use. "prepare your things, i'll call jisung."

"why?"

"the more the merrier." jeno replied sarcastically.