Ω 16 Ω

"they could have told me you were coming with us." renjun huffed while him and the six other boys were walking in the woods, getting out of the half-blood camp.

jaemin raised a brow, eying the short male before scoffing. "yeah, i wouldn't have come if i knew."

"at least leeteuk said it could be counted as a quest." renjun noted.

"i wanted to find a pretty boy to do my quest with. or maybe a pretty girl."

renjun rolled his eyes. "the son of aphrodite is with us. what do you need more?"

"he's unreachable."

"unreachable my ass." renjun snorted. "you're just too scared to be rejected."

"i'm confident with my looks and my charms." jaemin told, cracking his knuckles.

"i know." renjun continued walking, not even slightly intimidated by ares' son. "but he is something else. he's the prettiest person on this planet. and you're scared."

"i'm not scared. he's too demanded." jaemin explained. "and jeno and mark keep turning around him."

"jeno is his best friend. there is no love interest." renjun clarified.

"and how would you know that?" jaemin asked, abruptly stopping in his tracks.

"because i asked him." renjun turned around to face jaemin. "why? are you jealous that i could have a friendly conversation with jeno?"

jaemin didn't answer. instead, he started walking again, not bothering to wait for renjun.

"i don't know what they're talking about behind us, but it seems to be tensed." jisung stated, glancing behind once in a while to see if renjun and jaemin were still following them.