Ω 19 Ω

"ah! i had a very pleasant flight sitting next to you, thunderbolt." jaemin said unbuckling his seatbelt while throwing a charming smile at jeno.

"yeah." zeus' son nodded, his eyes never leaving mark's and donghyuck's seats.

"did you enjoy my company?" jaemin asked cheerfully.

"yeah." jeno replied, uninterested by the subject, but concentrated on mark who was waking donghyuck up from his sleep.

"aww, i'm glad!" jaemin clapped his hands happily.

"you act so much different from your usual self." a voice interrupted their conversation, making jaemin's smile transform into a frown.

"shut the fuck up, huang. you have nothing to do with me." jaemin spat immediately.

"i take back what i said." renjun shrugged, rolling his eyes to the back of his head before heading to the door.

jaemin snorted, looking at renjun's figure walking away.

"i don't get why you two argue so much." jeno stated. "renjun is a nice guy."

"no, he isn't." jaemin replied quickly.

"i assure you he is. he was very kind with me."

jaemin tsked. "he wants to be well-seen from zeus' son."

"i'm not sure that's why he was kind... maybe he's just someone cool to be around."

jaemin glared at renjun who was smiling at the lady that had opened the plane's door.

"he's arrogant, and he thinks his knowledge can solve everything. i hate his mindset." jaemin spoke.

"i think it's funny how you two have such different methods with things." jeno chuckled.

"my way is better." jaemin told.

"i don't know... it depends on the person. i know donghyuck is more of a thinker, like renjun." jeno explained as he started walking to the door, following jaemin.