6. Protect drunk girls

Nat removed her hand from my thigh, when she started eating, which allowed me to breath regularly again.

After dinner, the others wanted to hang out in the living room together. I said that I was tired and went in my room.

I lay on my bed, totally exhausted, stared at the ceiling and thought about Nat.
I love it when we laugh together. Her laugh is adorable. But why, did she stroke my thigh with her thumb? Well, maybe she just did it, because she didn't think anything of it. I mean... a friend could do this too, right?

I realised that I got sadder and sadder the more I thought about Nat and her not liking me back. So I just wanted to turn off my thoughts.
How do I do that? Oh, yeah... alcohol.

I went to my closet and pulled a bottle of pure vodka out of the back left corner. Then I connected my phone with the speaker in my room and put on my playlist called I'm just gay.

I started drinking the vodka fast, really fast. After about half an hour of drinking and singing - which probably sounded like a dying cat - I was already totally wasted.

And when the song I kissed A Girl came up, I shouted the whole songtext and in the end, I lay down on my bedroom floor and started crying hysterically, because of Natasha.

I want to see her.

I tried to stand up, but failed miserably. The room was spinning and I saw everything double.

After about the third attempt, I managed to pull myself up, then I grabbed my bottle and stumbled to my door.
Outside I could hear the voices of the others coming from the living room. So I waddled towards the living room, while holding myself at the wall and taking a break every few seconds.

When I finally stood in the living room with the nearly empty bottle in my hand, everyone looked at me surprised.

„Heyyyooo, guys." I babbled. Then I stumbled over my own feet and fell on the floor.

„Is she drunk?" I heard a voice, but I couldn't figure out who said it.

„Yeah, she's wasted." I heard another voice.

„I'm not wasting, I mean wasted." I slurred, while rolling over the floor. When I hit my head on the couch, I started giggling uncontrollable.

„Oh my gosh. I've never seen her like this.", said another voice.

„It's okay guys, I'm gonna take care of her.", said a voice I could always identify.
Natasha.

A second later, I could see Natasha coming in my direction.
„Come on, Y/n. Let's bring you to bed."

„Nooooo, I don't want to sleep." I murmured, followed by another giggling-attack.

Nat didn't seem to care. She lifted me up and threw me over her shoulder.

„Wuuuuuuy, wuuuuuuuuy, yeeeeeeey" I giggled.

Nat dragged me out of the living room into my room. When we arrived there, I suddenly felt the urge to throw up.

„I think... throw up." I managed to say.
„Oh shit." Nat led me to the toilet and held my hair up.

A second later I threw up in the toilet.
Nat was stroking my back and whispered: „It's okay, it's okay."

When I didn't feel like throwing up anymore, I leaned my head against the bathroom wall and started sobbing.
„Y/n, what's wrong?"
When I didn't reply, she pulled me into a hug and whispered something I couldn't understand.

She brought me in my bed and took off my trousers. After that she took off my bra from under my shirt. Then she put the blanket over me and went to the bathroom. She came out again, a second later, with a big glass of water.

„Okay, Y/n. You're gonna drink the whole glass, okay?"

I nodded and drank the whole glass, with the exception of what I spilled.
„Well done. I go now, so you can sleep." Nat said and turned off the lights.

When she was nearly out of the door, I called her back: „Nat!"

„What?" She asked softly.

„Stay."

Without another word, she closed the door behind her and lay down beside me. Then she put an arm around me and my head slid on her chest.

„Thanks Nat." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

„No problem, Darling." Nat said and kissed my forehead.

I wasn't sure if the last part was imagination or not, but I fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. The sun was shining in my face and my eyes had to get used to the bright light.
„You're awake." Nat whispered.

I was still half asleep and cuddled myself more into her hug.

„How are you?" She asked with a morning voice.

I grumbled and didn't move.
She started chuckling. „That's what I expected."

„Shut up." I mumbled.
„Okay, let's get up." Nat said and wriggled out of the bed.

I didn't want to get up and stayed in bed with my eyes closed.
A few seconds later, Nat sat back on my bed again and handed me a glass of water and some painkillers.
„Come on, sweetie."

When did she start calling me sweetie?

After I took the painkillers, I put on a big, oversized hoodie and some sweatpants. Then I pulled on the strings of my hoodie, so there was only a little hole left for my eyes.

„You look so cute." Nat said and hugged me tight.

I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

„Uhm... yeah." Nat said, when we pulled away from each other. „We should... we should go, get breakfast." Her cheeks were a little more red than usual.

I cleared my throat. „Yeah, yeah. Yeah, for sure."

When we arrived in the kitchen, Wanda, Peter, Tony and Thor were already sitting there, eating their breakfast.

„Ms Y/n, today is a great day, isn't it?" Thor said smirking at me.
„Shut the fuck up, Thor." I grumbled and made myself a toast with jam and peanut butter.
Thor didn't shut up and said: „You shouldn't have drunk so much alcohol. You're not from Asgard."
„Yeah, no shit."

Wanda and Peter were just watching me. Wanda was probably reading my mind to figure out what happened yesterday, after Nat had dragged me out of the living room.

When I had my food, I sat down next to Tony.
He cleared his throat and smirked at me.
„What?!" I asked annoyed.

„Well, you know. I noticed, that Nat didn't come out of your room last night."

Oh fuck.

I immediately felt myself blushing. Why am I always blushing?! That's so annoying.

I looked to Natasha, but she was suddenly very busy with counting the spoons in the cupboard.

„I don't know what you're talking about." I simply said and turned back to my food.
„Yeah, sure." Tony said and didn't ask again. But I knew, that he had not believed me.

I think he is suspecting something...
Well... shit happens.