𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

| 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

4 people in a room

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"well well well- looks who's here...LATE," ichiro said in an annoyed voice, "i'm usually the first one to be late to things, but you- take the cake"

is this some kind of flex?

"um," tsukishima avoided eye contact with him and acted like he didn't exist at all. he raised his hand to clean his ears and sat in the closest chair, "tadashi-"

yamaguchi crossed his arms and pouted, "hmph!"

"...okay~" tsuki hummed and patted his legs, "so what's the plan?"

"well before you got here-" you paused, "i was thinking about how to..."

kaori picked up her bookbag and left the classroom without saying anything. your eyes darted toward ichiro in confusion following her. overhearing the two- argue in the halls. the three: tsuki, yams and you stared at each other.

you all mouthed, "YES."

you gathered together in a small circle like a football team and discussed what you can do for the festival and how others would participate. honestly- without the two drama king and queen you could've finished 2/3 of the project by now.

while tsuki was talking he gestured his hands and kept looking at you. you looked back at him and raised your brows slightly.

are we playing the staring game -.-

you took a sip of your water and closed the lid and looked down at tsuki's hand brush your chin. your eyes widen and you looked back at him, "what was that for-"

"you're a mess" he showed off some water on his finger, "jeez- didn't your mom teach you how to eat?"

well, aren't you blunt-

"thanks" you rolled your eyes and from the corner, you can see his sly smile that always gave you a heartthrob. about 30 minutes pass by with a conversation rather than the plan because you guys finished it already.

you stood up to stretch and looked out the window, noticing the sunset. "look!" you reached your hand out and yams rushed to the window, "WOW"

you smiled and turned to see tsuki walk behind you. reminding you of how tall he is, you shook your head and continued to admire the view. you sighed and felt at peace until something else had taken your attention away.

tsukishima and you were standing behind yams and you felt like your heart was beating faster than anything else. is this the day i die?

and why do you feel like this?

tsukishima wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to his side, "just for a moment" he softly spoke