Part 119

"Shit"

"Shit". Yoongi gulped. "Boss! We need help!". A man yelled. "What do... Oof!". Yoongi took the time to spear Hoonjae to the ground. Yoongi quickly slide the gun under the bed and started punching Hoonjae in his face. "Bastard!". Hoonjae headbutted Yoongi in his nose and kicked Yoongi off him. "You'll pay for that!". Hoonjae charged at Yoongi but Yoongi threw him into the pillar.

"Fuck!". Hoonjae held his shoulder and Yoongi grabs his head and bashed it against the pillar. "Ugh!". Hoonjae groans but came too and elbowed Yoongi in his stomach. "Damn it!". Yoongi yelled and quickly moved from Hoonjae and punched him in his face. Hoonjae smirks and Yoongi kicked him in his stomach. "OW!". Hoonjae yelped and Yoongi legged sweeped him and starts stomping on Hoonjae.

Hoonjae pulls out at knife and tried to slash Yoongi's leg but Yoongi jumped back. "You know...". "That you can't fight? I'm aware". Yoongi says and Hoonjae threw the knife at him. Yoongi duck and Hoonjae crawled under the bed. "Ya!". Yoongi yelled and jumped on the bed. "Fight me like a man!". Yoongi shouts and continues to jump on the bed. "This is low-key fun". Yoongi says. "No wonder Jimin likes doing this".

Yoongi laughed but stops when he heard Jimin scream. "JIMIN!". Yoongi tried to run out the room but Hoonjae grabbed his leg and Yoongi fell to the ground. "Let g...". Hoonjae stabbed Yoongi in the side of his stomach and Yoongi groaned in pain. Yoongi shoved Hoonjae and leaned against the wall. "Mmm!". Yoongi held his side and Hoonjae pointed the gun at Yoongi's chest. "I'm taking him". Hoonjae says.

"Fuck you!". Hoonjae yells. "Ha!". Yoongi jumped when Hoonjae dropped at his feet. Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin holding a frying pan. "Yo-you don't listen". Yoongi tried to laughed but his side was killing him. "Yo-you... H-he...". Jimin dropped to his knees in tears. "I'm ok Jimin, I'm ok". Yoongi didn't want to see Jimin sad, so he lied. "It doesn't even hurt, see?". Yoongi removed his hand but blood gushes out.

Jimin kept staring at the wound, crying. "No, no, don't cry Jimin". Yoongi says. "Please don't cry... That's even more painful then this wound". Yoongi said. "Come, we can hug the pain away". Yoongi opened his arms and Jimin slowly crawled to him. Jimin buries his face in Yoongi's neck and Yoongi pets Jimin on his head. "There, there". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "The pain is already fading away". Yoongi said.

"You... Hit me". Yoongi and Jimin jumped at Hoonjae's dark voice. "I should watch you bleed out but I don't wanna waste any time". Hoonjae tried to grab Jimin but Yoongi kicked at him. "Don't you fucking touch him". Yoongi growled. "Cute". Hoonjae chuckled. "DA DA DA!!!". Minho screams from outside. "Who the hell is that!?!". Hoonjae yells. "I WANT THIS HOUSE PAINTED RED BOYS!". Minho screamed.

"Psycho". Yoongi grinned. "You lose, fucker". Yoongi smirked. "No I... Ak!". Hoonjae felt something at his face. "Boom! Head shot!". Taehyung cheered. "Who are...". "Bam bitch!". Taehyung threw shit right in Hoonjae's mouth and Hoonjae starts gagging. "That's right! Gag bitch!". Taehyung laughs. "EOMMA! IN HERE!". Taehyung screams and Jin was in the room in half a second.

Jin walked right up to Hoonjae, grabbed his throat with his tail and slammed him against the wall. "Finally". Jin pants. "I finally got my hands on you". Jin bit his lip. Hoonjae starts gasping for air at all the pressure Jin was using on his throat. "What's wrong?". Jin tilts his head. "You always pop shit but have a problem when shit goes back in your mouth? Pathetic". Jin spat. "I'm going to make your mother regret giving birth to you". Jin grins.

"Tae baby, go get my pink bag from my room". Jin said. "Yes Eomma". Taehyung ran out the room and May and Hoseok ran in. "Oh my god! YOONGI!". Hoseok ran to his cousin. "He... You're bleeding". Hoseok says shaking. "Doesn't hurt". Yoongi says, then groans. "Jimin, sweetie, you have to get off him". Hoseok says. "No!". Jimin yells and hugs Yoongi tighter. "Jimin...". "No!". Jimin yelled again.

"Jimin. Off". Jin hissed. Jimin whimpered and got off of Yoongi. "We... I gotta call the 119". Hoseok, with shaking hands, pulled out his phone. "Let me get his head Jin". May says. "That bastard is mine!". Hoseok shouted. "Putting his hands on my family! He dies by my hands!". Hoseok yells. "Sorry bestie, mama May, but this prick is mine". Jin said. "After everything he did to my child, I have the right to kill him".

"Bullshit!". Hoseok and May yelled. "Let it be bullshit". Jin said. "That's not...". *Bang!*. A bullet went right past Jin and straight through Hoonjae's head. Jin drops Hoonjae in seer shock and looks behind him. Jimin had the gun in his hands. "Ji-Jimin". Jin says and Jimin walked right passed his Eomma and kept shooting Hoonjae's body. "Jimin! That's enough!". Jin yelled but Jimin just kept shooting.

"Jimin, sweetie! He's dead!". May shouts and Jimin ignored her. Jimin never felt so angry in his life. The lamb just wanted to make sure the man was dead, in spirit and in the afterlife. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND!". Jimin screamed and starts kicking Hoonjae in his face cause he emptied the gun. "I HOPE SATAN KILLS YOU!". Jimin barked and Yoongi grabs his pants. "It's over baby, it's over". Yoongi says.

Jimin looks at Yoongi and finally realized what he did. "O-oh...". Jimin covers his mouth and backs away from Hoonjae's body. "I... I kill...". Jimin fainted and Jin rushed over to him. "Jimin! Wake up!". Jin yells. "It's ok, the ambulance is coming". Hoseok says and went over to his cousin. "Ar-are you ok?". Hoseok asked. "Is Jimin ok?". Yoongi asked, looking at Jimin. "He's gonna be fine". Hoseok said.

"That's good". Yoongi says. "Let me borrow your shoulder". Yoongi didn't let his cousin say anything when he puts his head on his shoulder. "I'm going to be ok". Yoongi says and Hoseok smiled. "I know you are dummy". Hoseok says and looked at Jimin. "Y'all both will be ok". Hoseok said and looked at his cousin again, who's eyes were closed. "You did good cousin". Hoseok said.

"You did good".