Yoongi

Something doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it but there's a sense of wrongness I can't place. Like a sixth sense. Do humans have these senses? I hadn't really ever spent too much time observing them while working with them in the past.
I take a deep shuddering breath and shift in bed, trying not to wake the others. My neck aches painfully and my body feels like it's been hit with a truck from the inside out. It's not...bad...just something new. I can't really keep up with them in bed anymore. I'll have to train and work out my body to be less weak.
I've always loved how wild and uninhibited Jimin is in bed and Jungkook...I don't even know what to say about that. It's mind blowing. Both so attentive to my needs and taking over the areas where I can no longer maintain. It's a lot to take in. Literally. I don't want to be the weak link in our relationship.
Groaning quietly, I get up and shuffle to the bathroom, plopping down in exhaustion to relieve my aching bladder. Everything hurts. Much like overly sore muscles after a too strenuous workout.
After washing my hands, I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I'm still shocked at the person looking back at me. The reflected expression says it all. I don't like it. It's not me. There's nothing I can do about it, though. Just have to move on and forget that part of myself. It doesn't exist anymore.
Maybe the bad feeling I'm having is awaiting judgment. I know even though Namjoon let me do what I did, it was still forbidden and he has a duty as King to punish me. He'll have to. I'm not stupid or forgetful. Jin's call to Jimin pretty much summed up my suspicions that Taehyung wouldn't let it go easily. He's always ready to get the upper hand.
Always ready go hold something over someone's head to reap the benefits. It's only a matter of time before I get summoned whether Namjoon wants to do it or not.
       "Yoongi-ah. Why are you up so late?" Jungkook yawns, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling the inside of my neck. I shiver as his breath flows over my skin.
       I look away from my reflection, embarrassed by it. "Just needed to use the bathroom." Turning in his arms.
       He looks into my eyes, studying me. I know he can sense my unrest. "Everything alright?"
       "Mhm hm."
       He grasps my hand like I'm a child and leads me back to the bed. Climbing back in beside Jimin's snoring figure, he pulls me in.
       I hesitate. "I'm going to grab a snack then I'll come back to bed, okay?"
       Smiling sleepily, he nods. "Alright." Drifting back to sleep.
      I stare at them for a moment before leaving the room and heading towards the kitchen. I feel out of place between them now. Why would they even bother to want me anymore? I run my fingers over the mating bite Jungkook left on my skin and sigh. I have to stop this. They love me. I know they do.
       I grab a glass of water and drink it down in a quick few gulps. The icy liquid makes me shiver and I wish I'd put on some clothes before coming in here.
       Turning around, I freeze. Sensing another round of wrongness my weak eyes scan the dark room.
       I'm not alone.
       I know it with every fiber of my being. I'm being watched. Holding my breath, I step away from the counter, keeping my front to the room. Goosebumps raise on my skin and I ready myself to fight when—
       A hand closes over my mouth and I try to yell out but an arm squeezes my middle, holding me in place.
       Eyes wide, I try to turn but the body clinging to my backside is way too strong and I can't move.
      The smell coming from the hand over my mouth is obviously dosed with chloroform as I feel dizzy and black spots immediately cluster my vision.  
      Gasping, I feel my body go limp and the intruder slings my body over his shoulder. I try in vein to see who it is but I blackout too soon.

        I awake cold and wet. I'm still naked and there's a thick chain connected to my ankle and attached to the wall. The room is dank and concrete like a prison.    
      Another person leans back against the opposite wall, clearly awake and staring right at me. My breath catches in shock.
      "Jin?!"
      He smiles a crookedly. "Morning."   
       I stretch my aching body out and flinch. "What the hell is this place? Why are you here?"  
      He sighs. I notice he's also naked. "Zico." He rolls his eyes.
      My eyes widen in surprise. My honest first thought was it being Taehyung who kidnapped me. I hadn't expected this. "How'd you get taken?" How did he get him away from Tae—the psycho vampire.
       "Came while we were asleep. It was very fast and Tae never woke up." He explains. "I've been here a few hours before they dropped you off."   
      "They?"  
      "His posse. Minions. Whatever."
      I observe him. "You don't seem to worried or upset about all this." Suspicious. He is Taehyung's mate after all. You never know.
       He chuckles. "I've been with Kim Taehyung for many years now. You think this kind of thing can faze me? This is a luxury to what I used to receive. Taehyung will find me soon anyway. I have no reason to be worried..." He frowns, staring me down. "I don't like you being here, though. Why would Zico want you?" He muses.
       I lick my dry lips, contemplating. "Well....he gets off on pissing Taehyung off, right?"
       He nods.
       "I'm pretty sure Taehyung wants me for some reason, yeah? Isn't that why you called Jimin earlier?"
       Hesitating, he nods again.
       I smile grimly. "He takes what Taehyung wants, yeah? It makes sense why he only took you and me then."
       "I thought he wanted Jimin as his own. Why didn't he take you both?" He asks.
       I pause, surprised. "I don't know." My eyes widen. "What if he did but put him somewhere else?!"   
       His mouth twists. "I don't think so. Maybe he decided to wait on Jimin because he would have got him away from Jungkook, right? Too risky to try and take you both."
      He's probably right.      
       Groaning, I shift on the hard ground. "Couldn't they at least have given us some fucking clothes? It's freezing in here." Crossing my arms. It's like an ice box.
       He laughs, nodding towards the opposite wall I hadn't noticed before. A huge mirror reflects back at us, overtaking the whole wall. "I'm pretty sure he's getting off on watching us in there."
       I glance at him then back at the mirror. "It's two way?"
      "Undoubtably. Why else would there be a fucking wall size mirror in here? He's definitely watching us."
      I frown, uncomfortable.
      Cursing, Jin stands up and shuffles quickly over to me, his ankle chain long enough to make the stretch. He gracefully plops down beside me. "It's too fucking cold in here. Lets cuddle to stay warm. The asshole obviously wants to let us freeze to death."   
        His body warmth is nice as I hug him tightly, not caring too much about anything. We'll worry about shit later. Right now I'm tired, cold, hurting, and needing to recharge.
       We'll have to figure out some way out of here in case Taehyung doesn't get here soon....and honestly I want to avoid the vamp if possible and be gone long before he comes to rescue his mate, anyway. I have a bad feeling when I think about him.
       I'm thinking it's better not to cross paths with him anytime soon.