𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

He was furious.

Everything in front of him was broken as his eyes glowed with madness in the dark room. Uraume was standing behind him, unable to calm her master down. His breaths were deep while he gritted his teeth in rage.

How could she...?

How dare she hide the existence of his child?

He must take his child back.

No matter what!

M/N wasn't a good woman at all, she was known to be a playful woman. She stuck with Sukuna when he first became a curse and still had his normal appearance. The man couldn't help but fall in love with her and cherish every moment with her, but she just used him to stay alive since Sukuna in that time was in a killing spree. She escaped after a few days of that eventful night and he didn't know that she was pregnant. He sent Uraume to look for her, to see why she left him behind without explaining anything. The curse user took a long time to return and when she did, she immediately told him about the child with her.

A young female with pink hair like her father and E/C eyes like her mother.

Uraume declared that the little child was just a few months old and this was a good opportunity to take the offspring away without knowing her mother.

After a short while, Sukuna calmed down and looked at his servant, "Lead me to that woman and my child." He said as venom dripping from his tongue. Uraume bowed in respect, "Yes, Sukuna sama." She monotonously said as she started to lead the four armed man to you and your mother.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

The woman with H/C hair screamed as she held her injured arm. Sukuna stared down at her with blank expression, he was trying desperately to hold his anger back and not to kill her instantly. M/N was afraid as she looked at Sukuna's unreadable expression, it has been a while since last she saw him.

"Wh-What are you d-doing here, S-Sukuna?" The woman stuttered, tears perking up in your eyes. The said man growled under his breath, "Explain why you left." He demanded, his face never changed. She gulped as she sniffed every now and then, "Y-You got i-it wrong! I w-was forced t-to do so!" She said with pleading eyes which made Sukuna irritated, but he held himself. He pointed a finger lazily at the dead man beside her, "You were forced to leave me for this scum of a human. You have been always awful in lying, M/N." He said calmly, but still glaring at her.

"No no no, it's not lik-..."

"Why didn't you tell me about our child?"

M/N went quiet as she stared at her ex-lover. She knew she should have disposed of you the first time she knew she was pregnant, but she thought she could just use you to her advantage. Sukuna sighed, "I know you won't answer me so I'm taking my child..." He suddenly smirked and raised his hand, "...and dispose of you."

"Sukuna wait I ca-..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Sukuna waved his hand and decapitated her head with hos ability. He killed her along with the man she was with when he first arrived. He left the room and just then he heard a childish giggle along with baby blabber from the next room. He went there and slid open shoji door only to see you sitting there on the tatami floor while clapping your hand at the bird standing on your window. You were wearing a small F/C kimono. You looked to the side where you saw a strange man with a pink hair. You weren't the type to freak out whenever you see a strang person, so you flashed him an innocent smile. He saw the slits under your eyes and noted that eventually your other pair of eyes will open and marks will appear when you grow up, you have a great cursed energy within your small body that needs to be triggered somehow.

Sukuna stared at you as a very faint smile appeared in his face. He made his way to you and picked you up, red eyes staring at E/C ones. "My child..." He mumbled, placing his forehead against yours. He felt weird, he didn't want to let go of you at all, he wants you to stay by his side forever. To be his beloved princess. He wasn't going to let anyone harm you and will protect you no matter what. You're his child and Sukuna will never let you leave him. "...you're to never leave my side." He mumbled, feeling your hands grab his face. You said somethings he didn't understand, but he took it as you were happy to see him.

You and Sukuna left the house, going to Uraume who was waiting outside. The woman looked at her master then at you, "I'm happy you got your child back, Sukuna sama." The man just nodded his head. "What's her name, master?" At her question, Sukuna froze. He never thought of asking about your name, but he wasn't going to accept any name that woman had given you. He thought for a while... He was always fond of the name Y/N for some reason and hoped to name his first daughter Y/N if he ever got a child.

"Y/N. Her name is Y/N, the Princess of Curses." Sukuna said, a smirk on his face as he held you close to his chest.

_____________________

Author Note:-
Hi everyone!
Here is a new book I released, I asked you guys about this book and some of you agreed to have this book.
Anyway, this is the first chapter. What do you think? If you got any ideas, please don't be shy and share them in the comments, I will make sure to give you full credit to your idea. I hope you guys enjoyed the beginning of this book. Until we meet again.

Be amazing and safe.
-RC😋