Healer Cookie.

((Not entirely correct to lore because fuck the lore!!))

When the man shouted Y/N could remember the voice. One of the villagers began speaking to the cookie that shouted, Y/N's gaze never lifting off the blonde. The two went back and forth about "patients".
"Healer cookie! Outlanders have breached our village!" Black Raisin said.
"Wafflebots? Here? Where!?" Healer cookie asked in a surprised manner.
"No, Healer Cookie. Not wafflebots," Black Raisin said with a sigh, "Those cookies!"
Custard cookie cleared his throat before saying, "GREETINGS, NEWLY MET COOKIES! I am here to become your new king!"
"These outlanders would dare to-" Black Raisin was interrupted by Healer Cookie hitting her with his staff, "Ow! Healer cookie! That hurt! Ow!"
"Don't you see, black raisin cookie? These cookies are not our foes," Healer Cookie said, "don't close your soul to strangers' help."
"Such wise words!" Custard said, "I, Custard Cookie iii, also wish for peace between our cookies!"
"But how can we trust them?!" Black Raisin asked, completely ignoring Custard.
"Permit them inside, Black Raisin cookie. Let's hear their story," Healer said, "I sense that my staff is eager to listen as well."
"Your staff can't even talk!" Black Raisin replied.
"Now, now," pure Vanilla said, "Friends of the village, and cookies from afar! You are all welcome here."
"Thank you, both of you. As the only, not thief, adult here I truly thank you two," y/N said with a slight bow.
"No need for formalities, my friend. Come, we'll lead you to the village," Healer cookie laughed lightly. He grabbed Y/N's hand and led the 5 to a tent. There was something familiar about the way Healer cookie grabbed Y/N's hand, the way he gave a light squeeze every minute the way everything felt at peace when they connected. At the tent there were villagers describing their pain to Healer, who then fixed them right up.
"Woah, your healing skills are amazing!" Y/N praised.
"Thank you, friend," Healer replied, he took Y/N's hand in his again, "I like your hand, it feels nice."
"Oh uh, thank you I guess," Y/N replied with a blush, "I like your hand too, Va- Healer." Then the conversation shifted to Custard talking about being king of the vanilla kingdom and his usual topics, never once did Healer and Y/N's hands disconnect.
"Do you guys need some food? I have some I could spare," Y/N asked.
"Really? You'd do that?" Healer asked. Y/N nodded, going into their bag and pulling out various jellies and breads for the villagers.
"Thank you, outlander," Black Raisin said.
"No problem, Black Raisin!" Y/N replied with a smile.

"On the subject of the Vanilla kingdom, Y/N knows a lot about it! She's actually been there!" Gingerbrave said.
"Really? Could you tell us more?" Healer asked.
"Well, like my friends said, it was a place where every single citizen was happy and proud to live. In my many times of being there I've never seen a frown on anyone's face. It was truly a magical place," y/N answered.
"It sounds marvelous..." Healer replied, looking directly in Y/n's eyes through his bandages.
"It truly was..." Y/N said, "Hey what's that?" She pointed to a letter on the wall. Healer shrugged.
"I'm not entirely sure, I found it and figured it meant something to someone so I kept it." Healer replied. Y/N grabbed the letter and kept it from their team's view. At this point in time she realized Healer was Pure Vanilla.
"This is mine, i don't know how it got here though," Y/N said.
"Oh, well im glad you found it," Healer smiled.
"Yeah, me too..."

Y/N,
I'm sorry for everything. I should never have gotten mad at you. It wasn't your fault, it was never your fault. I truly love you and all you stand for. Please accept my apology and join me for a cup of tea at my kingdom.
With the purest love, Vani

    And that was the reason they visited the vanilla kingdom during the final battle, not to apologize, but to reconnect with a friend they loved.

——————-
(Not proofread)
Ok!
So I'm thinking of writing a Halloween special for this story and I was wondering whether or not you guys would like a current day Halloween where the kids dress up and trick or treat or past day where the heroes celebrate Halloween.