you get jealous (requested)

"I might be biased but I think this movie is going to be the best movie ever." You told Mina as her thumb hovered over the play button on the remote.

She held you close, laughing over your words, which made you grin up at her.

"We haven't even started watching it yet."

"So? You're in it, it's bound to be amazing." You said and she shook her head with a smile before leaning in to kiss your lips.

"Are you ready to watch it?" She asked as she pulled away from your lips just a few seconds later.

"Yes! Hit play hit play!" You said excitedly and, again, she laughed before pressing play and pulling you even closer, your head now on her chest.

Your heart is racing with excitement. This is a huge moment for Mina. She's starting as the lead role in a new film, which people are already praising her for. It's so exciting and you couldn't be prouder or happier for her.

You didn't want to know all of the details of the film.

You let her tell you about it, of course. You listened as she excitedly rambled on and on over the last several weeks and you were grinning from ear to ear the whole time.

But she left out some details since you wanted to watch it as a viewer would, not just as her girlfriend.

You know it's a romantic comedy and you knew there were bound to be some sweet and lovely moments between her and the other lead character, who plays her love interest.

But what you didn't expect was how romantic it was.

It was only about twenty minutes in that things heated up between her and the other actress in the film.

Lots of kisses were stolen, lots of loving gazed exchanged, and lots of moments of them curled up in what was Mina's characters' bed.

You pulled away from Mina a little and stared at your lap. As much as you want to watch the film, seeing her kiss someone else so passionately wasn't easy for you.

Mina could tell something was wrong. So she paused the movie and brushed her fingers along your back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." You said but Mina shook her head.

"You can barely look at the tv." She said and you sighed sadly.

"I'm sorry, Mina. I'm happy for you. Truly, I am. It's just hard for me to see everything happening on screen right now."

"Oh. I get it. You're jealous." She teased, playfully elbowing you. "C'mon, baby girl. It's only a movie. It's not real. You know you're the one I love, the only one."

"I know. I'm sorry." You sighed and looked at her with shiny eyes.

She shook her head and stroked your cheek lovingly.

"Don't apologize. I understand it's a lot to take in, even though it's only for the movie and not real. I'd feel the same if I were in your shoes."

"I am proud of you though. I mean that with all of my heart."

"Thank you, darling. I couldn't have done it without your support and encouragement." She grinned and then kissed your lips.

Pulling away a moment later, you took the remote and pressed play again.

"We can watch something else."

"No. I wouldn't miss this for the world. It's just a movie. I just have to adjust to it all." You smiled and put your head on her shoulder. "Now let's finish watching it, my star."

She grinned and pulled you closer, kissing your head lovingly before laying her head on yours so you could watch her movie together.