22. Opportunity depends on your own ability

Xiao Ziling, who stayed in the room, didn't know that his boss had forgotten him. At this time, he was concentrating on practicing Qingxin, and based on the action on pharmaceutical supermarket, his confidence was suddenly lost, and the sense of crisis was full of feelings. The gap of power is big.

Needless to say, the power of Chu Yutian, even if Xiao Ziling makes a rebirth  and open the golden finger, but he can not comparable to Chu Haotian strength, he is simply the darling of heaven and relatives around him.

For Wu Qingyun who is still unclear  what is his exact ability at the end will easily competing with him and also he has the ability of a mutant, and also has an unknown horror black flames. This makes Xiao Ziling’s eyes stunned and allows Xiao Ziling to recite the Taoism in the heart.

is a pity that learning the new Taoism, Xiao Ziling's ability does not seem to be enough. Every time with the aura operation mode prompted by his Jade Power, it has possibility to fail in the last key point of the aura anytime.

When he think of learning the spiritual eye, the aura has been cut a lot. At that time, I thought it was only temporary disappearance. It will soon recover. Now it seems that the disappearance should be permanent.

This part of the aura must be repaired by self-cultivation. Then, he can continue to learn new Taoism. At that time, the Jade Power reminded that it must be practiced under the abundant spiritual power. He am afraid that it is impossible because there is no abundant spiritual power.

To tell the truth, in the past few days after the end of the world, Xiao Ziling was somewhat relaxed.

Especially after Chu Yutian accepted him, he was so excited that he didn’t practice anything that night, only lying in bed and sleeping peacefully.

Now the cruel reality tells him that if he does not work hard to cultivate and improve his strength, although he had been recruited by Chu Haotian himself (it should be considered), and he will soon be abandoned.

Chu Yutian will not choose people who are not have an  outstanding in ability to be his effective younger brother. The short contact made Xiao Ziling clearly know that Chu Yutian’s requirement for the partner was still very high.

Moreover, Xiao Ziling tasted the benefits of following Chu Yutian. Compared with his previous life, the days of living in the villa are like being in paradise.

The place where Chu Yutian team lives, the atmosphere is very relaxed, no matter how much you eat or live, it is thanks to Chen Jingwen's reasonable arrangement.

If the squad does not go out to collect materials every day and fight the zombies, Xiao Ziling will doubt whether he still lives in the safe age. Such a life Xiao Ziling does not want to give up, how luxurious it is and he doesn't have to worry about food at the end!

Therefore, in order to live a happy life in the future, he can rely on the big tree to enjoy the cool breeze. The first step is to safely rely on the team of Chu Haotian.

He can't let Chu Haotian think that the strength is not good enough and has possibility to be kicked out from the team. Xiao Ziling is not so high, and in order to complete his ultimate goal, he has to go step by step.

After a night of bitterness, Xiao Ziling felt that the original thinning spirit was finally thicker. He opened his eyes and felt that his eyes were clear and full of spirits. Even if he had to fight with the evolutionary zombies for hundreds of times, he was not afraid. His strength has increased a bit and his efforts have paid off.