Chapter 65

Chiyo pov
I close my eyes concentrating and I finally open them when I feel my sage chakra in sync. I watch Naruto and Minato launch there attack at Obito.

"Sasuke if you don't stop glaring at me I will slap you." I glance at him from the corner of my eye, "We are in the middle of a war to win I don't have time for you to be burning holes in the side of my head." He scoffs and looks away from me, "Now I don't know about you but in going to go help Naruto." My whole body tense up when Obito releases the ten-tails from his body.

The ground begins to shake and I watch a little grossed out as it begins to transform into a large tree.

"Kid that is the Divine tree the ten-tails final form. You have to get everyone away!" Just as Touma says that tree branches shoot out of the ground all around us. Wrapping around them and within seconds I feel there chakra signature vanish.

I leap back into the air before a huge horde of branches burst threw the ground before they get a chance to wrap around me. I summon my Katana coating it in fire slicing threw them when they get close.

(I do not own this gif)

I feel Narutos and Kurama's chakra waver and look in his direction. My eyes widen when I see branches wrapping around him. I shift on my feet and push chakra into my legs.

(I do not own)

(I do not own)

I reach Naruto and turn all the branches into ash, "Chiyo....." He smiles at me tiredly as I wrap his arm around my shoulder and body flicker towards the others. I look around at all the body's and clench my jaw.

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!!!"

"Now be still you've all endured plenty already." I transfer some of my chakra to Naruto giving him enough strength to keep the nine-tails cloak around everyone.

"Shinobi are all done for, there's no need to keep going. If you don't resist I won't kill you." I take a sharp breath and take a step away from Naruto. I glance at him seeing him glare up at Obito with tears in his eyes. I close my eyes and take a slow breath, then open them slowly. I need to get a hold on myself, I can't lose anyone else.