🩸not giving up

Fundy

Damn he's insane.. he just fell off a high building 'damn' Punz said.

'He really is that well invested in not being ours' I say.

'Oh he will be ours' Sapnap said pouting over there.

Sapnap refuses to give if its something he wants he will get it one way or another. He stormed of the roof jumping down walking on the wall..

'Thats Sappy for you he won't fucking give up' Punz said.

'Yeah we know.. and we won't either' Willbur said.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ
-
Daydream

I was waking to first period and got pulled into a empty room.. and thrown onto somebody's lap.. I couldn't  see who they were.. 'mm baby~' Sapnap said.

So it's them the four of them.. I fell someone sit on my lap 'now darling why reject us' Punz said softly.

'When you could just just have us' Fundy said u fell his tail run on my side.

'You imbacles aren't giving up huh' I spat.

'We don't give up easily' Willbur said.

Obviously.. 'come on baby~ just be out baby doll, is all we wish' Sapnap Beggs.

'Now why would I do that' I say cockly.

'You'd be treated like a prince' Punz said.

I try to push to person off and escape but no avail 'just accept  you won't escape our amiring eyes and disger you'Punz said.

I fell his body reacting to me he lightly grinded.. 'ahhh~' I moan out.

'Mm... just gridding  set you on a moaning spree.. instering' Sapnap said 'how about four huge cocks in that ass'.

'Horney bastereds' I sapt.

'We don't like that name' Sapnap spat.

I got kissed and picked off the hard Punz making out with the person it broke 'however  we don't want the school to hear your moans' Sapnap said in my ear.

'Let me go you fucking bastereds' I sapt.

'But our bodys want you badly darling' Punz whined.

'Well your bodys and suck it because I am not hooking with any of you imbacles' I spat.

'Wanna bet you won't?' Fundy said.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Now it's out of school and well I escaped that with  me being forced to give them lap dances?.

I now hanging in that allyway.. and well there I ment with Sapnap 'Well hello there baby' he says.

'What are you four constantly on a look out for me?' I say.

As suspected  comes the other three.. and I get pinned to the wall 'mmm we love you and fuck.. wanted to peg you for weeks' Punz said.

'But most certainly won't fuck you here incase the super-' Fundy started.

'You four hands up' The superficials said.

'Why must you come at the most inconvenient times' Willbur spat.

'Let me handle it' I mutter.

They nodded releasing  me.

I walk infront 'Unforntly I can't let you take them' I say throwing the guys back with air magic.

'Daydream? Wtf you helping villains I thought you were working for us' The patner said.

'No I took comatasion for wasting  my time, and said fuck off If I reamber right' I spat. 'So I'm free to help who I please'.

'Daydream helping them won't help your family' The superficial said.

'Leave my family out of this' I spat.

They tried to reason with me and it psised my off more 'leave me alone' I scream blasting them fature back.

I turn around to the boys who are obsessed  with me.. and well I get scooped 'you need a reward dear' Willbur said.

⇒well mm..